Tronsmart Prometheus: Does anyone know about this gadget?

S

skytalk

I was looking for an Android TV Box and I came across this gadget called Tronsmart Prometheus. It looks similar to the Prometheus space ship. However, the price of this dual-core Android TV Box is as ok, which is the same as the quad-core GK802. What are your thoughts on this?

Tronsmart-Prometheus_zpscd425c4e.jpg

http://www.ubergizmo.com/2012/12/tronsmart-prometheus-is-an-android-powered-set-top-box-for-99/

Last edited:
Sure looks like spam, especially noting the only other post made.

Skytalk : do you by any chance own a pandora because here we are all total strangers , but we are a tight knit group of total strangers ... With a common bond . And you are a total stranger with no bond nor are you appearing to join us ( frankly you should ) and you are asking us for advice ?????????????? How do you know we won't troll you ? How do you know I'm not currently trolling you ?! ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!?!

Thar be paradox ^^

But yes I would buy if its only a hundred ( preferably Aussie )

Last edited by a moderator:
Skytalk : do you by any chance own a pandora because here we are all total strangers , but we are a tight knit group of total strangers ... With a common bond . And you are a total stranger with no bond nor are you appearing to join us ( frankly you should ) and you are asking us for advice ?????????????? How do you know we won't troll you ? How do you know I'm not currently trolling you ?! ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!?!

Thar be paradox ^^

Yes, it is only $99 online. product link

I am just thinking it is a little expensive.

it looks nice, but I'm still keeping my eye on that TV Connect from Archos as an Android tv box, few quid more but the controller sells it to me over any Android tv box without game pad... can't argue this model for the price though

This still smells faintly of spam...

@skytalk: To convince me otherwise, why not make a positive contribution to some of the other threads on these forums? :)

I have a better idea, i will register on the site who hired him, and make posts about the Pandora.

Thar be paradox ^^

Yes, it is only $99 online. product linkI am just thinking it is a little expensive.
Caught 'em spam bots will always correct when you round prices .

Linux-SWAT I may join you .

hum, one more dubious advertisement from geekbuying... through we can't really call that a bot... just a spamer

edit: it's the fifth product advertised on geekbuying, can't we configure this board to omit all link to this shop? or something like that?

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this the point where the 'Flag As Spammer' button comes into play?

Back