Travelling Blog Site

thegrimreaper

Certified Guru
Website
Visit site
Hello again everyone,

As you've all been so helpful to me, I thought I'd ask for a bit more advice, this time for something not related to the GP32 at all.

I was wondering if anyone would be able to suggest a good "blog" type service (not really sure what a blog is :lol: ) that I could use whilst I'm travelling to keep a record of my round the world trip.

Some features I'd like are:

Must Have:
Update the site from anywhere in the world, without needing to install any "uploading software", i.e. works from internet explorer etc., so I can use it from any internet cafe.

Nice To Have:
Friends and family can add their email addresses to the site, so that they are informed everytime I update the site with more information.
Abilty to upload photos and attach comments to each photo, so people know what they are looking at.

I'd also like to be able to back up the photos that will be taken on the trip. These will probably be taken on an SLR digital camera, so could add up to quite a lot of storage space being required. What are the best free sites and what are the best pay for sites (what do you get for the extra money).

If you have a hotmail account you can open up MSN Space's which allows you to blog and upload photos.
And to back them up make a gmail account and email the pictures to yourself

Back