Torrents Question

Optimus

Website
optimus.untergrund.net
Sorry, I just accidentally posted this in news section :p

===========

Torrents question

Torrents for GP32, where to upload?

Is there any site cataloging torrents for the old GP32? I have already uploaded in mininova but I need to know if I could make it more known to the community from some other site more suitable for GP32 torrents?

I know there is one for GP2X LINK REFERENCE REMOVED but would it be ok if I added there a torrent for GP32? I just want to make known my torrent and I thought it would be better to ask before posting it in the gp2x site and getting any flames.

p.s. It's a torrent with homebrew stuff, actually all the gp32x.de archive but only GP32 stuff (not GP2X) categorized with their page infos and files and stuff. I will give link soon when I am sure the torrent works fine (it's the first time I make a torrent)

Last edited by a moderator:
Optimus

I have edited your posts and removed the links, As both sites you have linked to contain illegal/dubbious content. In future, Please refrain from posting links to such sites, As doing so can get you and us into big trouble. If you must carry out stuff like this, Please do so via PM or some other means.

Relevant quote from the forum rules linked here.

No illegal/improper content such as warez, links to warez, FTP sites with illegal content, etc. also asking for warez is asking for trouble.

Please abide by them.

Thanks

Trooper

Last edited by a moderator:
Back