Tiny 16GB USB Flash

Who has the most storage on their Pandora? Is anyone running something crazy like 2x128GB SD cards and a 128GB USB memory stick?

My vision is a Pandora which can hold the equivalent of the entire PSX library.

Last edited by a moderator:

mother-of-god-super-troopers.jpg

Who has the most storage on their Pandora? Is anyone running something crazy like 2x128GB SD cards and a 128GB USB memory stick?

Running 2 x 32gb SD cards at the minute. Where are these 128gb cards you have mentioned? I could do with some new tech.

I expect that most 128GB SDXC cards will be using the higher speed spec and therefore be incompatible with the Pandora.

^ I actually have one of those measly 16mb cards sitting in my Pandora case - what I'll ever use it for defeats me ;)

Apart from that I have 1 x 32gb sd, a 4gb microSD in an adapter, and a 1TB Verbatim ext. HD

If you look @ Underground-Gamer the entire library is more than a TB I believe.

1x16GB SD card, 1x4GB SD card, 1x1GB SD card, 2x16GB flash drives, 500GB external HDD = 553GB

Every since my Pandora was 2months away I've been buying cards whenever they're at a descent price. I currently have 2x8GB, 3x16GB and 2x32GB cards sitting unopened. For the love of God please ship it soon! :)

Always in the Pandora:

2x 32GB SDHC (Transcend class 10) - FAT32

+

Samsung S1 250GB 1.8'' USB hard drive (small!) - NTFS

16GB USB key - FAT32

The harddrive is great for putting my large music library, some extra playstation cd image, backup of the 2 SD card, videos...

It's really great to be able to just plug the harddrive into the Pandora. Last time I was copying large files from the harddrive to the Pandora SDCARD. It's a bit slow on lot's of small files but the speed is still pretty decent.

The battery life does take a large hit as expected but I think it was still showing something like 4h battery life left with the screen on while copying... that's pretty impressive !

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know if anyone tried, but I just hook up a 2Tb external HDD and it works really good. I have partitioned into 2 volumes (1Tb each), and my Pandora recognised everything:

pand.png

Back