Tiny 16GB USB Flash

Your 2TB HDD must be...what? The size and weight of a Dell Streak?

dell_streak_tablet_live_1-600x400.jpg

I may be a bit under but a 500GB WD Passport, 1 64GB class 6, 6 32GBs class 10, 1 32GB class 6, 2 16GB class 6, and 2 4GB class 6. The 64 and a 32 are most used and here are the rest...

DSC_0578.JPG

External Power supply needed :) And yes, it is not that small... However, since I get to travel allot, I can carry it in my backpack along with my Pandora and my DS.

Hum, maybe I can get some juicy from the Pandora to power my HDD... I'm going to check that soon.

External Power supply needed :) And yes, it is not that small... However, since I get to travel allot, I can carry it in my backpack along with my Pandora and my DS.

Hum, maybe I can get some juicy from the Pandora to power my HDD... I'm going to check that soon.

You can't power a 3.5'' harddrive from a USB port. It won't work on a normal PC and it certainly won't happen on the Pandora.

yes but im not going to try to get this power from the usb (the current would probably burn the usb circuits). Ill try to get from the battery itself or any voltage regulator from the pcb. I need to disassemble my Pandora first (Im promissing myself to do this but I just cant stop playing games). I have an external battery charger for my iPhone and I made a few modifications to it so it can also powers any external HDD. However it drains the battery very very fast.

Back