Tiny 16GB USB Flash

Major Déjà vu!? I'm pretty sure that this week or last week sometime I saw a thread or post about this already?

Who has the most storage on their Pandora? Is anyone running something crazy like 2x128GB SD cards and a 128GB USB memory stick?

My vision is a Pandora which can hold the equivalent of the entire PSX library.

Last edited by a moderator:
1x16gb card + 1x8gb card + 2x1tb network hard drives mounted on /media/NAS and /media/NAS2 does that count?

mother-of-god-super-troopers.jpg

Who has the most storage on their Pandora? Is anyone running something crazy like 2x128GB SD cards and a 128GB USB memory stick?

Running 2 x 32gb SD cards at the minute. Where are these 128gb cards you have mentioned? I could do with some new tech.

I expect that most 128GB SDXC cards will be using the higher speed spec and therefore be incompatible with the Pandora.

Yeah, you're right...I think Pandora will only be able to use the lower spec'd 64GB SDXC cards.

^ I actually have one of those measly 16mb cards sitting in my Pandora case - what I'll ever use it for defeats me ;)

Apart from that I have 1 x 32gb sd, a 4gb microSD in an adapter, and a 1TB Verbatim ext. HD

I've got two 32GB SDHC cards in my Pandora, and occasionally a larger 16GB USB flash drive. It would be cool to find a miniature 32GB USB flash drive to match.

If you look @ Underground-Gamer the entire library is more than a TB I believe.

Every since my Pandora was 2months away I've been buying cards whenever they're at a descent price. I currently have 2x8GB, 3x16GB and 2x32GB cards sitting unopened. For the love of God please ship it soon! :)

Always in the Pandora:

2x 32GB SDHC (Transcend class 10) - FAT32

+

Samsung S1 250GB 1.8'' USB hard drive (small!) - NTFS

16GB USB key - FAT32

The harddrive is great for putting my large music library, some extra playstation cd image, backup of the 2 SD card, videos...

It's really great to be able to just plug the harddrive into the Pandora. Last time I was copying large files from the harddrive to the Pandora SDCARD. It's a bit slow on lot's of small files but the speed is still pretty decent.

The battery life does take a large hit as expected but I think it was still showing something like 4h battery life left with the screen on while copying... that's pretty impressive !

I don't know if anyone tried, but I just hook up a 2Tb external HDD and it works really good. I have partitioned into 2 volumes (1Tb each), and my Pandora recognised everything:

pand.png

Back