This is a longshot, but... anime thread?

In comparasion to the Brothel Inspector Anime at least ..

But I wasn’t far whit Jo-Jo , only until the 2 undeath knights on the first session..

I rather watch One Piece, the Dialoges on Jo-Jo are much too strange..

Just finished watching Code:Breaker which we enjoyed, although shame there doesn't appear to be a second series.

Incidentally, Crunchyroll has been really laggy recently (buffering a lot).

I found that Crunshyroll on Iphone had the Issue that it sometimes only work in LTE Mode, not in WLAN,

Im more likely watch Anime on my Garden Reading/Streaming Place than Youtube as these are much easer to see in full sunlight..

I've never seen JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure but I've heard ALOT about. :D Crazy stuff I guess.
"Strange dialogues" remember me onto the entire Monogatari Series, really an interesting light novel / Anime Series. Has alot of "Dialogue duels" and is onto the surface about a guy that becomes a vampire through an old female Vapire and fights Demons with his new powers... but actually it's not really about that...again, weird Anime but very interesting look, characters and dialogue. Good but hard to digest imho.

One Piece is now finally in HD Available, whit the CP9 Chapter ^^

And interesting that the “Dackel” this small long Dog is also called “Dachshundu” in Japanese ..
just like in English..

It’s anyway a bit confusing as “Dachshund” is also German..

It should be Badger Dog in English ..

My sister still wants me to watch Spy x Family, but I’m kinda unsure about it. She says there’s a dodgeball episode. Dodgeball makes me think of wrenches for some strange reason.

Watching a bladerunner'esk anime called "Plastic Memories". A real tear jerker.

I watched all of Plastic Memories shortly after it came out back in the day. I remember there was some hype for it, because the head writer was someone who had done something else really big. The show's not that epic though, it just does what it's supposed to. You can see the ending coming a mile away, but that actually gives it more impact.

Valuable time spend is valuable. Interesting thing is that it's the humans that don't want to part, not the cyborg that runs away. And in that it feels like Repo Men. Sprinkles of Ghost in the Shell angst about what life is.

After watching it I went to watch Lycoris Recoil. Which has good actions scenes, hackers and good plot twists to keep stuff snappy. But the world it builds is not that believable.

Pacific Rim: The Black

Very cool, even if this serie is animated it's like watching one of the movies, same type of narration, same graphic aspect and good physics .

im now at Episode 260 or something from One Piece, now they have some fillers where they show some of the scenes again how the Strawhat found together, from the OLD Video Stuff so they arend HD..
So Robin have to wait a lot longer until they rescue her from the CP9.. ^^
But these Fillers are Cool, as the Voice Actors are singing the Intro Song "We are" and there is also some cool Outro Show ^^

Im also begun to watch another Anime Series: "Im a Spider so what?" Which is also entertaining, and its got German Voice Actors so i dont have to read the suptitles like on One Piece, but its ditnt got that much episodes than OP, so i think i can watch it whitout to worry that i never finish One Piece because of this..

Pacific Rim: The Black

Very cool, even if this serie is animated it's like watching one of the movies, same type of narration, same graphic aspect and good physics .
I'd hope is was better than the films. Woeful characterisation, nonsensical plot. Although it being anime maybe I shouldn't hold out much hope for good plotting, and even if the characterisation is good, japanese characters are weird.

I'd hope is was better than the films. Woeful characterisation, nonsensical plot. Although it being anime maybe I shouldn't hold out much hope for good plotting, and even if the characterisation is good, japanese characters are weird.
These characters are not weird, as I told it is like watching one of the movies but with anime graphic, if you didn't like the movies most probably you will not like even this.

Shadows House
Intriguing introduction, looks like something I would enjoy too.

A few chapters in now. Music is fantastic in setting the scary mood. The mystery keeps you going for one chapter more.

Last edited:
Ok, the Strawhat Pirates got a new Ship and a new Crewmember ( i wish he would wear more cloths), and at Jojo, im now on the Part where the Grandson of the first Jojo got its bizzare Adventure on the New York of the 1930thes ...

Back