This is a longshot, but... anime thread?

matzesu

Forum Addict!
Staff member
In comparasion to the Brothel Inspector Anime at least ..

But I wasn’t far whit Jo-Jo , only until the 2 undeath knights on the first session..

I rather watch One Piece, the Dialoges on Jo-Jo are much too strange..

ClockworkCoder

Chaotic Neutral
Just finished watching Code:Breaker which we enjoyed, although shame there doesn't appear to be a second series.

Incidentally, Crunchyroll has been really laggy recently (buffering a lot).

matzesu

Forum Addict!
Staff member
I found that Crunshyroll on Iphone had the Issue that it sometimes only work in LTE Mode, not in WLAN,

Im more likely watch Anime on my Garden Reading/Streaming Place than Youtube as these are much easer to see in full sunlight..

fusion_power

Advanced Member
Website
Visit site
I've never seen JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure but I've heard ALOT about. :D Crazy stuff I guess.
"Strange dialogues" remember me onto the entire Monogatari Series, really an interesting light novel / Anime Series. Has alot of "Dialogue duels" and is onto the surface about a guy that becomes a vampire through an old female Vapire and fights Demons with his new powers... but actually it's not really about that...again, weird Anime but very interesting look, characters and dialogue. Good but hard to digest imho.

matzesu

Forum Addict!
Staff member
One Piece is now finally in HD Available, whit the CP9 Chapter ^^

And interesting that the “Dackel” this small long Dog is also called “Dachshundu” in Japanese ..
just like in English..

It’s anyway a bit confusing as “Dachshund” is also German..

It should be Badger Dog in English ..

JDTAY

Half Pepperoni, All Cheese
My sister still wants me to watch Spy x Family, but I’m kinda unsure about it. She says there’s a dodgeball episode. Dodgeball makes me think of wrenches for some strange reason.