Third Party Psp Car Charger

'Chip' said:
Your Pandora will still come with a plug-into-the-wall AC adapter.

Remember this post?
'MWeston' said:
We tested some cheap Chinese PSP adapter knock offs to see what we would get and they are a nightmare. Some of them have no internal fusing which is why people end up with house fires and burnt up equipment. There's no way they actually passed any UL testing with the crummy designs I have seen.

The reason we're testing adapters is because we're still shopping around for one to include with the Pandora. We're testing them instead of buying whatever is cheapest because, as you can see, most of the cheap ones are garbage. We do have our eye on one that is of sufficient quality, but we're still on the lookout.
What will you do about the Plug itself so that it works with outlets in different countries?

-God Ginrai

Last edited by a moderator:
'God Ginrai' said:
What will you do about the Plug itself so that it works with outlets in different countries?
The adapter is one of those smart 110-220 volt 50hz/60hz models, same as the PSP (and just about every other one in the last few years) as far as I'm aware. All they need to do is ship with a different wall plug cord thingy.

'WizardStan' said:
'God Ginrai' said:
The adapter is one of those smart 110-220 volt 50hz/60hz models, same as the PSP (and just about every other one in the last few years) as far as I'm aware. All they need to do is ship with a different wall plug cord thingy.
Ah, that would be useful.

-God Ginrai

Back