The Youtube Video Thread!

Evil Star said:
Tripmonkey_uk said:
Alerino said:
p.s.: now you will have to marry me to get your hands on the panda atm. Or wait in line, ha ha ha. :)
Is this you hiding in the background of the second frame of the cartoon Alerino?

[pic]

:D

The problem with the girl gamer fantasy is that you'll always be disappointed by the...horrifying reality.
[pic]
KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!

oh please... use spoilers for that kind of pics. :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
LeChuck87 said:
Evil Star said:
Tripmonkey_uk said:
Alerino said:
p.s.: now you will have to marry me to get your hands on the panda atm. Or wait in line, ha ha ha. :)
Is this you hiding in the background of the second frame of the cartoon Alerino?

[pic]

:D

The problem with the girl gamer fantasy is that you'll always be disappointed by the...horrifying reality.
[pic]
KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!

oh please... use spoilers for that kind of pics. :blink:
+1

I've seen that pic before, but god damn, it's awful.

Fzero said:
...unique looking d1ld0 on her 360 though
LMAO!

That's not a Pandora. I got excited (keep your mind out of the gutter, please) when I saw the first top pixels and noticed it was a pic. Then...ugh,

ZoxFox said:
The greatest RPG masterpiece ever!!!

[media]http://www.youtube.c...ayer_embedded#![/media]

Nice! My no. 1 wish on the Pandora! :p

Alerino said:
there you go
.srt Subtitles?
I really hope someone will port the new HW-accelerated VLC player. :) I use it alot, but not so often like the (closed Source) ZOOM Player.

quadomatic said:
Would it really need much of a port? Wouldn't it just have to be compiled?

I would think it would be in the Angstrom repos by now...
I don't know. I guess to make VLC use his HW-Acceleration, some serious stuff has to be done, maybe we need to wait for the new Linux Kernel. ^^"

fusion_power said:
quadomatic said:

I don't know. I guess to make VLC use his HW-Acceleration, some serious stuff has to be done, maybe we need to wait for the new Linux Kernel. ^^"

The new VLC player includes hardware acceleration for ARM NEON, so I suppose as long as NEON is currently supported on Pandora, then it should work.

Some zelda games from this thread: http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/54633-zelda-kind-of/

quadomatic said:
fusion_power said:
quadomatic said:

The new VLC player includes hardware acceleration for ARM NEON, so I suppose as long as NEON is currently supported on Pandora, then it should work.
not only NEON (mplayer already have neon optimisations like all ffmpeg projects) but DSP

Some Atari Lynx games:

I have a youtube request. Can somone fire up Dosbox with Street Rod 1 and Psycho Pinball? pliiizzzzzzz :)

I've just sent in my "please send me a bill for a Pandora" email, so I'd love to see ANY new video's

A few requests though:

PlayStation: Road Rash, Loaded, Nuclear Strike or G Darius

ScummVM: Full Throttle, Day of The Tentacle or Sam & Max

Amiga: Skid Marks, Any 21st Century Pinball Game, Dyna Blaster, IK+, Super Cars I/II or Deluxe Galaga

PcEngine: Super Star Solder or Final Blaster

MAME: R-Type, Gradius, Outrun, Donkey Kong or Marble Madness

Neo Geo: - Any of The Metal Slugs or Shock Troopers 1/2

I don't expect anyone to post all of the above but I just looked at what I would play on my Pandora.

TIA to whoever posts any of the above.

Ian

Back