The Youtube Video Thread!

Wolfsclaw said:
Strange that the OC doent seem to have affected it tho.
OC seems to have a huge effect in that it allows sound. If we can magically figure out a good way of offloading the sound process onto the DSP (which I honestly don't think will work, but I'm optimistic) that'll result in a huge gain. At the least it should get the sound running smoother.

Last edited by a moderator:
craigix said:
tyke said:
Well here's another shit video from me to get this thread back on topic!

Running at 800mhz with sound on and runs about the same at 500mhz with sound off.

Early days but promising :)

There is a config file for the N64 emu, you can set frame skip in it, you might want to try it for some extra speed.

tyke, could you do another OoT video setting frameskip in the config file that craig mentioned so we can see the difference?

-God Ginrai

I created a stand to so I could film myself playing with two hands, the bad part is apparently I'm right near the end of the first 1000 and my camera is a sub HD cellphone.

Otherwise I'd be spitting out videos to help the demand for MOAR.

....Further showing just how eager I am for my Pandora I made the stand out of the camera stand that comes with the PS3 game eye of judgment which comes with a camera that I could have used to record directly to the PS3 (still not a HD cam but it'd probably have better resolution than my phone.) *facepalm*

I seriously cannot believe with so many pandoras in the wild, the serious lack of video we're having. Come on guys! Don't be so selfish! Share the awesomeness!!!!!!

If only I had my Pandora, I would make a Game overview of PandoraPanic, Dosbox + Games, all Quakes, SNES, Mupen64,..... Too bad I'm at the end of the list...

Sarlix said:
I started to take some photos when I realized the camera I was using was indeed a video camera too!. I did a short snippet of black tiger. I will try and do something better tomorrow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nq2WXvoI5LE

Edit: Forgot to mention black tiger was running smooth at 500mhz. I was running it in 2x scale, although it didn't scale full screen :(

lol my black tiger vid.....

If you don't mind low quality videos then here's a Metal Slug one I just did. It got a bit messed up after the upload.

Pandora said:
Someone please now show QUAKE 2 or QUAKE 3, Heretic or HEXEN!
Please please? :rolleyes:
WTH? Pandora wasn't a registered nickname until today? how the heck did that happen?

Back