The Youtube Video Thread!

I suspect it was probably the item that spammers sometimes tend to refer to as "VIAGAR". :p

Prometheus said:
I suspect it was probably the item that spammers sometimes tend to refer to as "VIAGAR". :p
boo, you spoiled the joke I was trying to get going. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I've stumbled upon a new video by a certain Techmoan.

Exceptionally drool-worthy.

^ Anybody else notice how the casing around the LCD bulges at the bottom middle (0:37-0:38)? Also, as seen in the beginning of the video, it looks like there's an unevenness in the gap when closed... :(

Azure said:
^ Anybody else notice how the casing around the LCD bulges at the bottom middle (0:37-0:38)? Also, as seen in the beginning of the video, it looks like there's an unevenness in the gap when closed... :(
oh shit, we better cancel our preorders then! ;)

seriously though, I think someone mentioned the unevenness is due to the hinge being only on one side, and it's so strong it slightly warps the pandora, but supposedely it's only like .5mm.

*droolsssssss* OMG!!! That was f*cking awesome! I love the piano in the background as well. Thanks, Techmoan. :)

Azure said:

Have something positive to say for once, please.

Yes, I really think they should hold off on ordering the other 9000 cases until this is sorted out.
Should only take a few days to make it absolutely, utterly, perfect, right?
Azure said:

SONY said:
*droolsssssss* OMG!!! That was f*cking awesome! I love the piano in the background as well. Thanks, Techmoan. :)

Azure said:

I tend to call them like they is. I've said both positives and negatives throughout the course of this project. I'm sorry that recently there have been some surprising negatives with the quality of assembly (but it's not like all my posts have been negative since assembly began... :rolleyes: ).

SONY said:

Azure said:

Yes. The pandora is above criticism, just like Our Dear Leader.
kimjongil.jpg

Azure said:
Anybody else notice how the casing around the LCD bulges at the bottom middle (0:37-0:38)?
Yes, but it seems as optical issue (fish-eye perspective) of too near camera, not real deformation.
Azure said:
Also, as seen in the beginning of the video, it looks like there's an unevenness in the gap when closed... :(
Yes, this was already mentioned. I guess that it is due to too thick back part of lid. This cause some material shrinking. This with above mentioned fish-eye effect may look out as bad issue, but I guess that it will be barely visible in real sight.

man, the top half is really warped. it strays quite a few mm from the bottom half when the unit is closed.
otherwise it looks pretty damn sweet.

Cool video techo ....I cant wait to get my pandora now ...... I wish i could speed up time at this moment... :lol:

Keeps the vids coming :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqiGbpPeXHs

Mjlink, you are a f*ing genius. Best video :D

Quick unboxing vid. Unfortunately I had to go to my parents to collect it who are ...well.....parents so enjoy the conversation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9BmiD9FrJU

Alerino said:
:lol:
Your mom' statement is EPIC: "A mini computer!"
:D

But what's it going to do that's different? :D

I was almost expecting her to say "How much did it cost?...But for that much you could get a phone that was twice as fast!"

Back