The Rabbit Joint

Goity said:
Yes, we are quote. We are.

We are also Nova. And Craig.
Fuck you, I am Nova. I am also drunk with vodka from his belly button.

Last edited by a moderator:
xnopasaranx said:
Goity said:
Yes, we are quote. We are.

We are also Nova. And Craig.
Fuck you, I am Nova. I am also drunk with vodka from his belly button.

Keep away from my belly button! I will allow you to kiss my teeth though...*

*I just read an article on the BBC saying KMT or kiss my teeth is a popular internet abbreviation. Is it? I have never seen this...

Yeah i dunno. Touchscreen only phones are not for me. I recently got a motorola milestone 2 and it is a dream. Also 1ghz, but arm cortex inside, solid built in a sturdy aluminum case, awesome screen and a hardware keyboard that makes the pandora look like a gameboy. If it now only had decent gaming controls. All games that are trying to offer some complexity are unplayable on these phones or at least hella annoying, except for some casual touchscreen games and racing games. Racing with the use of the accelerometer is seriously cool.

I know right? You're used to twisting your controller, may as well make it do womething.

xnopasaranx said:
sup motherfuckers? broke up with my girlfriend on monday. She was annoying the shit out of me and I felt I needed to recover my long forgotten balls. seriously, I will never date another psycho bitch. I let her ruin shit for me for too long.
bit late, but sorry dude! I'm sure it'll be for the best in the long run!

quote said:
Best phone (probably android) for ~£300? The new Desire S looks good, £330 from O2, might go for that.

I just switched to the Xperia Arc from the HTC Desire. The Desire was nice, but the Arc is so much nicer. The HDMI out and 8MP camera sealed the deal for me. Here's an example pic (size adjusted for your convenience).

If you're feeling
sad and low.

We will take you
where you wanna go.

Smiling, dancing,
Everything is free.

All you need is
positivity.

Also, why do all internet browsers look and act the same these days? They all look like bloody Chrome. I am not amused.

Oh-oh-oh-ohoo
I'm in love with Juda-as, Juda-as
Oh-oh-oh-ohoo I'm in love with Juda-as, Juda-as
Judas Juda-a-a, Judas Juda-a-a, Judas Juda-a-a, Judas GaGa

quote said:
Oh-oh-oh-ohoo
I'm in love with Juda-as, Juda-as
Oh-oh-oh-ohoo I'm in love with Juda-as, Juda-as

I'm not a fan of Gaga's latest. Mainly because it's mental but not in a good way.

(naw)mcx said:
I got my Pandora. I'm happy with this.
How long ago did you pay for it? What have you been using on it?

Dish the goss you unruly trollop.

Goity said:
(naw)mcx said:
I got my Pandora. I'm happy with this.
How long ago did you pay for it? What have you been using on it?

Dish the goss you unruly trollop.
>2 Years, I've been waiting.

Right now I've been using it for Emulators, Writing out notes, music, some doodling and general hacking and modifying ^^

Today's AQA Further Pure 2 Maths exam was the Devil. I doubt anyone else here took this paper because you're all messes, but if any of you did I'm sure you would agree.

Heyz~ B)

The puppeteer is back!!! :lol:

tumblr_lizlepelnW1qb7evco1_r1_400.gif

Back