The Rabbit Joint

Hello Nova, how's life?

The Pandora is no longer impressive in terms of power or anything else really, I guess its large battery would come in handy on one of those rare occasions when one is not within a few hours of a power source. Also, the community is now fragmented.

I think I'll buy the next iPhone, and a 3DS or one of those beasty new PSP things. They look pretty incredible.

If I had the money I would get the pandora. Neither psp2 or 3ds will have a keyboard. My doubts are its lack of a kind of "pda mode".

Oooowwwww, Boobies, Fnar Fnar Fnar. :D

hot-geek-girl-tshirt1.jpg

Trooper

Last edited by a moderator:
sup motherfuckers? broke up with my girlfriend on monday. She was annoying the shit out of me and I felt I needed to recover my long forgotten balls. seriously, I will never date another psycho bitch. I let her ruin shit for me for too long.

I prefer my balls in my girl's hands. But then again she's not a psycho. Had my share of those, good luck on finding a normal girl. Few and far between...

xnopasaranx said:
sup motherfuckers? broke up with my girlfriend on monday. She was annoying the shit out of me and I felt I needed to recover my long forgotten balls. seriously, I will never date another psycho bitch. I let her ruin shit for me for too long.

Dude...sorry to hear that.

xnopasaranx said:

Phew!!!, I bet that`s a bloody relief ?. :D

Trooper

I dunno... it's sort of a relief but it hurts like shit, too. I feel like an asshole leaving her all by herself. Then again I got my life back! No more stupid jealousy, no more nagging because of minor crap, no more constantly reassuring myself that I am doing everything right.

Back