The Rabbit Joint

tried ie9 last night, if you have more than 5 tabs the're all cramemd in so tight to the right half of the toolabr you can't see which is which, the speed improvements only seem to work on google, and it flatly refuses to follow some links. if it crashes (which it did...a lot), it just re-opens the tab without even asking you.

so yeah, it's still ie

It's funny. The only MS product I've ever been interested in was the Courier and they canned that damn project. Instead they wasted all that cash on the Kin phones that they withdrew from the market less than a month later.

Good going MS.

Nova said:
It's funny. The only MS product I've ever been interested in was the Courier and they canned that damn project. Instead they wasted all that cash on the Kin phones that they withdrew from the market less than a month later.

Good going MS.
Wait, really? How many Kin did they manage to sell?

Last edited by a moderator:
That's... An embarrassment, really. It was hilarious, really, how they advertised it as some sort of social revolution :p

http://everybodyedit...games/11r-gp32x
I'm not too sure how this works, but it seems fun. Go.

Edit: Oh, it doesn't save worlds yet. I just made a house then lost it
sad.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats on killing a two and a half year old thread SONY :ph34r:

In other news, City Link SUCKSSSSSZZ!! DPD are my fav delivery company.. they are just so germanly efficient.. :wub:

Caught the first major-junior game of the season tonight... and my WHL team still stinks. Oh well. It'll be interesting to watch a couple of the prospects develop.

Also while I think of it. I'm probably the only (or one of the only) hockey fans here, but I've been looking for a site that streams Elitserien or SM-Liiga games. I know of a few that stream KHL and one guy who streams Swiss league games, but I wouldn't mind catching some Swedish or Finnish games. If you know a site, I'd sure like to hear about it.

I'm getting a little bit nostalgic, so we'll have the two years anniversary soon. Do people still receive Pandoras?
Still no plans to have one single forum for Pandora stuff? Looks a bit like the support area on the new boards is filled with the same old crap, so no improvements in quality control?
Sorry for posting this in the cube, but I'm not allowed to post in Craigistan.

edit: Honestly, I wouldn't have thought it would go downhill that much in such a short time. I just did a bit of reading on both boards. I'll check back in a month or so and see if there is anything left :p

Back