The Rabbit Joint

Oh shit, I really expected to wake up and be banned, aha.

I have to stop posting when I'm ill and tired.

Edit: But seriously, I have been feeling so ill over the past few days, coupled with the insane heat, some wires frayed in my head.

This has only shown how absolutely pointless the rep system is. Seriously, if any mods are reading this, just get rid of it!

Nova said:
This has only shown how absolutely pointless the rep system is. Seriously, if any mods are reading this, just get rid of it!

Agreed.
Best course of action.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nova said:
I think this was just a one off thing - the novelty will wear off in a while and people will start using it seriously. Eventually. Perhaps.

(naw)mcx said:

Edit: But seriously, I have been feeling so ill over the past few days, coupled with the insane heat, some wires frayed in my head.
Oh please, you're "ill" and that's why you acted the way you did. What a load of crappola.

arrrgh said:
Nova said:
I think this was just a one off thing - the novelty will wear off in a while and people will start using it seriously. Eventually. Perhaps.
Unlikely. Maybe the newer members will use it, but people who have been around here for a while will probably just ignore it.

daclassicgamingmaster said:
(naw)mcx said:

Oh please, you're "ill" and that's why you acted the way you did. What a load of crappola.
I don't think you quite know.

Regardless. You were not ill, and look how YOU acted.

Not to mention the fact your 21 years old! You're meant to be a freeking adult! Act like one!

(naw)mcx said:
(naw)mcx said:

Pot calling metal black?
Using a script to generate massive lulz? How did I act?
I hear syphilis causes delirium...

ps: pot calling kettle.
pps: I took care of xian's rep :)

(naw)mcx said:
(naw)mcx said:

Pot calling metal black?
Using a script to generate massive lulz? How did I act?
I hear syphilis causes delirium...

ps: pot calling kettle.
pps: I took care of xian's rep :)
And I'm sure you're VERY proud of that.

You acted like a baby? I don't know. We'll just keep in mind. I'm an angsty teenager. You're a 'mature' adult.

(naw)mcx said:

Actually, i have seen him recently, he is ill.

Great, now the forum not only looks even worse, more random morons can jerk themselves off with that ridiculous post approval system. God... this rep thing will blow up in our faces as demonstrated right here: naw(mcx) shitting all across the board, then getting off over his bloated rep for no actual accomplishment whatsoever. great...

xnopasaranx said:
Great, now the forum not only looks even worse, more random morons can jerk themselves off with that ridiculous post approval system. God... this rep thing will blow up in our faces as demonstrated right here: naw(mcx) shitting all across the board, then getting off over his bloated rep for no actual accomplishment whatsoever. great...
And you think sticking your nose in it is going to help it stop?

If it weren't so easy to abuse it, rep might be somewhat useful at detecting trolls and spammers, but right now it's pretty much random what score is assigned to a post. People are mass-downvoting posts because they don't agree with them or because they just plain feel like it. This forum has survived for 6+ years without a reputation system, so I think it should be removed entirely.

Rico said:
If it weren't so easy to abuse it, rep might be somewhat useful at detecting trolls and spammers, but right now it's pretty much random what score is assigned to a post. People are mass-downvoting posts because they don't agree with them or because they just plain feel like it. This forum has survived for 6+ years without a reputation system, so I think it should be removed entirely.
+1

Back