The Rabbit Joint

'Javacat' said:
meh.. I've come to realise I don't really care. Everyone decent seems to have vanished from this forum now and I blame the joke that is Pandora. Sux :(
I thought you were a huge Pandora fanboy? Maybe there is hope for you yet!

Last edited by a moderator:
Peter, you tend to assume (wrongly) that quite a few people are Pandora 'fanboys', including me.

The fact is, contrary to popular belief, the Pandora sucks.
It's not only you that realises it.

Yes, shame about Goody, real shame.

'Peter R' said:
'Javacat' said:
meh.. I've come to realise I don't really care. Everyone decent seems to have vanished from this forum now and I blame the joke that is Pandora. Sux :(

I thought you were a huge Pandora fanboy? Maybe there is hope for you yet!

pfft.. LIES! I was interested in it, when it was still all a big secret, but now it's just good for lolz :lol:

btw, guess that joke was true:

What do Jade Goody and an easter egg have in common?

They'll both be in a box by Easter :lol:

'pandora' said:
Peter, you tend to assume (wrongly) that quite a few people are Pandora 'fanboys', including me.

The fact is, contrary to popular belief, the Pandora sucks.
It's not only you that realises it.

Yes, shame about Goody, real shame.

Um, why is your name pandora? There is good reason that someone might mistake you for a Pandora fanboy, and it will probably keep happening if you have that name. Maybe somewhere in your sig you should put "I am not a Pandora fanboy I just like naming myself after products I hate, maybe next time I'll call myself fleshlight but actually I have one lololol". That would really help stop all of the confusion for me, thanks.

I registered here when the name of 'our new machine' was announced, and took it for my own. You need to understand that this was a time of hope, a time when an exiting new machine seemed only months away, a time when those bored of the GP2X were exited to move on to a newer, more powerful machine.

A year and a bit later, things have changed.

'pandora' said:
I registered here when the name of 'our new machine' was announced, and took it for my own. You need to understand that this was a time of hope, a time when an exiting new machine seemed only months away, a time when those bored of the GP2X were exited to move on to a newer, more powerful machine.

And just like a teenage boy at night, it's coming.

'jakshep2' said:
(naw)mcx said:
And just like a teenage boy at night, it's coming.
Genius.

Why doesn't Monica eat bananas?

I don't know, Why doesn't Monica eat bananas?

(on a side note, someone ban quasist, he is the most awful troll ever
Even Gp2x had Windows95 launched on it. That means that ugly pandora you promouting in WIZ forum is totaly sucks

So "no windows on pandora" is the ultimate factor over WIZ... are you nuts, you wanky pandora fangirl? tongue.gif

Because minds of most people here are fully covered with filth by the name of pandora

'SONY' said:
But seriously though...I'm patiently waiting for Pandora, just like everyone else on these boards. You forgot to write "waiting pandora to fail" biggrin.gif

First learn to type my nickname, then go piss in your pissdora section.

(about craig)..since he cannot afford/make video-conference due to inmature software on his pissdora
)

That was in one page of his post profile.. Not to mention his sig is just to annoy people.

Those quotes from quasist are pure gold. When/if he gets banned I might compile a memoir of phrases.

Jokes aside, he really should be banned.

(naw)mcx said:
'jakshep2' said:
Monica doesn't eat bananas because she can't find the zipper.
Bananas don't have zippers, :(

Monica is meant to be a whore.

P.S:

I'm gone for like a day and all of the apostrophies are messed up. what the hell's going on?

'pandora' said:

you got spurned because you were impatient and now you hate it. lol

jakshep2 and naw(mcx) since all you guys seem to want to do is play off each others shitty jokes and wank into each others mouths you might want to keep that shit to facebook or 4chan

'PoisonedV' said:
'pandora' said:

you got spurned because you were impatient and now you hate it. lol

jakshep2 and naw(mcx) since all you guys seem to want to do is play off each others shitty jokes and wank into each others mouths you might want to keep that shit to facebook or 4chan

This is The Discussion Cube, V, any thing goes.

We'll make shitty jokes and wank into each others mouths if we very well want to.

Back