The Rabbit Joint

If you were in the US, there would probably be a bunch of guys in black suits on your doorstep right now ^^.

Hope they don't blame you entirely. I don't really think something like that should crash their server facilities.

haha.. yeah. What they don't know is that my companies office is not only in the same city as theirs, but also in the same building and on the same floor :lol: If they start blaming I'll go knock on their door :p

It's all up and running again now though and I think that I've convinced them that I wasn't all to blame for it, so it should be ok :ph34r:

Topic of a spam email my new spam filtering system picked up:

Make your love wand function better

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

love wand... sounds like the pr0n version of harry potter or something.

EDIT: Sitting in university right now... bored to death... they have these computers running winXP and I can't really say I can cope. I hate windoze and I have been noticing that since I am actually using linux, I start to forget how this shitty OS works. But they have cygwin and devcpp installed. So at least it's usefull for something and I can run cygwin just to have a bash shell :D
Tried logging in to the student portal earlier on and almost got braindamage out of anger. How is it that they can't find a decent login/password system for these things? I obviously forgot mine since I can only access the database with a cardreader for my ID... so I can't logon when I am at home... I need to buy one of these things! Why the fuck do I need a login and password if they require you to put in a card anyway?

daclassicgamingmaster said:
Just approved for an American Express Blue credit card with a credit limit of $10,300! I'm 20 and I have better credit than most adults :D

Banks are already starting to lick my ass! :D
Just wait until you max it out, then it'll be less licking, and more raping :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate this P&/a shite whatever it is! SOme people want this to be a niche machine, want Craig to fail and then they can have their linux loving wankfests!!!

Bring it to the masses!!!!!

It's everywhere!!

Also... is Guitar Hero 3 worth buying? I'm like super duper temptatified to buy it for me PC or Wii or Mac <_<

Javacat said:
It's everywhere!!

Also... is Guitar Hero 3 worth buying? I'm like super duper temptatified to buy it for me PC or Wii or Mac <_<
Apparently, the Wii version is the best, disregarding online play, which is pretty much like any nintendo online game.

Nova said:
Javacat said:
It's everywhere!!

Apparently, the Wii version is the best, disregarding online play, which is pretty much like any nintendo online game.

Sure, if you like not being able to buy songs, or output in stereo... (though the stereo thing was fixed recently)

Goity said:
Nova said:
Javacat said:
It's everywhere!!

Sure, if you like not being able to buy songs, or output in stereo... (though the stereo thing was fixed recently)

Did you mean to say "Sure, if you like not being able to buy songs, or output in stereo if you can timetravel"?

PCs suck, they don't even run Windows 95, man... (though that was fixed over a decade ago)

The Pandora section is indeed a huge mess. Endless speculation, rampant fanboy-ism, hardware wishlists (despite the PCB pics posted on the blog), more speculation, mindless bullshit, more speculation, and evidence of people seriously in need of a hobby or three.

I personally won't be buying a Pandora in the forseeable future, but I really wish it all the best. Having said that, I have a few worries. I think it's too powerful, trying to appeal to too many buyers (strangely while at the same time apparently selling itself as a niche product), too expensive, and will likely suffer from bad publicity on its release given the sheer weight of all the hype.

I would have posted this in the Pandora section, but the aforementioned fanboys would no doubt rip me a second arsehole :D

fishybawb said:
The Pandora section is indeed a huge mess. Endless speculation, rampant fanboy-ism, hardware wishlists (despite the PCB pics posted on the blog), more speculation, mindless bullshit, more speculation, and evidence of people seriously in need of a hobby or three.

I personally won't be buying a Pandora in the forseeable future, but I really wish it all the best. Having said that, I have a few worries. I think it's too powerful, trying to appeal to too many buyers (strangely while at the same time apparently selling itself as a niche product), too expensive, and will likely suffer from bad publicity on its release given the sheer weight of all the hype.

I would have posted this in the Pandora section, but the aforementioned fanboys would no doubt rip me a second arsehole :D
I'VE FOUND HIM, HE'S HIDING IN OFF TOPIC! FETCH THE TORCHES!

I agree that it's gotten out of hand. I feel that the news of it's production was leaked too soon, so there has been a lot of time for this stuff to brew. I can see it fitting along nicely with the GP32 and 2X, even if some of the design ideas were slightly questionable *coughkeyboardcough*.

I wish all the best to the team, and I shall be buying one (mainly for music/visualist purposes rather than gaming- my GP2X is still great at that).

Still though, it'll be cool to see how it is recieved. Hopefully Craig et al will not let it go the way of the GP2X (gamepark holdings' own doing, I fear) and continue to support it by releasing firmwares/ hardware fixes etc.

Back