The Rabbit Joint

I just received an interesting invitation. One of my fellow occasional university co-students would like to get hammered. I was planning to troll gp32x a little but my plans have just changed. Gosh I wish we could have another gp32x meeting. We should do something like that again some time. I'll even come over to England!

Ravnos said:
Posting from my N800! This thing is sweet. It's making me double excited for the Pandora.

Not sure what else to add atm. I <3 my N800.

I hear ya! I just love mine.

But I really, really want an eee pc now too....

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG! My newer gaming set-up is mint! I decided that I wanted my cabinet in my extra large bedroom now (moved, room is now double size of old room!), but with my 40" samsung 1080p HDTV, I no longer needed the old 24" standard toshiba that was in my cabinet for a few years (with my home console collection poorly connected ;)). I decided that I could move the old tele and use my new HD for playback....glad I did! This tv makes EVERYTHING look amazing. Colors on my SNES are brighter than ever, PS2 graphics are pretty astonishing for a ps2, and the dreamcast looks better than ever :D. Instead of the crappy connection I used to have, I decided to keep everything DISconnected when not in use, and use a long coaxial cable with a female/female adapter on the end to accommodate all my RF switches, which will be swapped onto the end when I desire to play a console. No snow, just a great picture!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

LHC said:
Got an exam tomorrow morning.

I'm totally fucked. Fucked fucked fucked. Fucked. ARGH

daclassicgamingmaster said:
40" samsung 1080p HDTV
the dreamcast looks better than ever
It looks better? My 40 inch samsung makes regular definition stuff look much worse. Are you using a vga adapter? i was wondering if they help.

Jackd said:
daclassicgamingmaster said:
40" samsung 1080p HDTV
the dreamcast looks better than ever
It looks better? My 40 inch samsung makes regular definition stuff look much worse. Are you using a vga adapter? i was wondering if they help.

im using a coaxial (white cable wire) to an RF switch. Seems pretty damn good.

Back