The Rabbit Joint

BaDToaD said:
As for the Oscars and Batman comment I wasn't refering to that. Didn't even know he was in it tbh.
He plays the Joker, and judging by the latest trailer, does a very good job. He was a decent actor, wonder whether it was accidental or not...

Last edited by a moderator:
He was top actor. Really sad. People reckon he was a decent bloke too. If he wasnt always in the papers but still doing big films, well thats gotta count for something....

Oscars never reward the best (see: American Idol failure Jennifer Hudson in her first movie role, which was slightly above average, at best). Heath was certainly a talented man, and I hope that he gets what he deserves when it comes to awards. Judging from the trailers, his acting is quite excellent and very realistic.

Never know, maybe it will actually end up being oscar worthy.

Two quick points:

1 - A Knights Tale was an awesome movie and I look forward to seeing the new Batman movie; Heath Ledger was talented and it's a shame he left so young.

2 - The Oscars do sometimes reward the best... The Lord of the Rings trilogy earned ever award it received IMHO.

He also starred in Brokeback Mountain didn't he? I spoke with some people about him today. Apparently he took too many sleeping pills. I'd guess he tried to kill himself. Really sad. Why can't some of the crap actors die instead of talented ones? Like Paris Hilton who is only in movies because of her boobs and not her acting...

xnopasaranx said:
He also starred in Brokeback Mountain didn't he? I spoke with some people about him today. Apparently he took too many sleeping pills. I'd guess he tried to kill himself. Really sad. Why can't some of the crap actors die instead of talented ones? Like Paris Hilton who is only in movies because of her boobs and not her acting...
ugh dont get me started on paris hilton <_<

stupid spoilt whore

south park had her down to a tee :lol:

xnopasaranx said:
Paris Hilton doesn't have any boobs, but other than that you're correct.

As for LOTR, that was easily the worst film trilogy I have ever seen. It's basically a plot that was more worthy of a half hour kids TV show, stretched out into 9 hours of repetitive and derivative fight scenes and drivel. However, its source was just as bad; it's the most boring book I have ever read, even compared to the hobbit.

I reckon Paris Hilton is all right. She just does what she wants and doesn't give a fuck. She has a lot of free time and money, so she may as well spend it having a good time. I'd do the same if I was in her position. At least she isn't one of those self-righteous, hypocritical arsehold celebrity types like Geldof or Bono.

She is a slag though.

LHC said:
She is a slag though.
You say that like it's a bad thing. I too have no problem with Paris Hilton doing whatever the fuck she likes, I only wish she wasn't so omni-present in the media, but then that's the fault of the retards who keep buying magazines with her pictures in and watching her sleep inducing "entertainment" shows. I don't see why so many people seem to think she's hot though - she's malnourished looking, boss-eyed, big nosed and she's got a face like a slapped arse.

fishybawb said:
LHC said:
She is a slag though.
You say that like it's a bad thing. I too have no problem with Paris Hilton doing whatever the fuck she likes, I only wish she wasn't so omni-present in the media, but then that's the fault of the retards who keep buying magazines with her pictures in and watching her sleep inducing "entertainment" shows. I don't see why so many people seem to think she's hot though - she's malnourished looking, boss-eyed, big nosed and she's got a face like a slapped arse.

Yeah but there's something that turns people on about having intercourse with someone worth so much.

It's basically like sticking your wang in a pile of flawless diamonds.

daclassicgamingmaster said:
Yeah but there's something that turns people on about having intercourse with someone worth so much.

It's basically like sticking your wang in a pile of flawless diamonds.
Meh, I wouldn't touch her with yours :p

Also, aren't diamonds sort of sharp and pointy? Still, probably can't catch herpes off them.

tim0391 said:
yeah she does do what ever the fuck she likes :rolleyes:
You are a sparkling example of wit!

Paris Hilton doesn't deserve the attention she gets. She isn't a very good actress, she's not very charismatic, nor is she very attractive. Pah.

nickspoon said:
tim0391 said:

Paris Hilton doesn't deserve the attention she gets. She isn't a very good actress, she's not very charismatic, nor is she very attractive. Pah.

And she asked me to tell you that she fancied you.

lubidog said:
nickspoon said:
tim0391 said:

I stand by my 'pah'.

nickspoon said:
lubidog said:
nickspoon said:
tim0391 said:

I stand by my 'pah'.

Well, if you don't want her...

On another note, I think I might really be single for the first time in almost 18 years.... What should I do? Should I be happy or sad?

lubidog said:
On another note, I think I might really be single for the first time in almost 18 years.... What should I do? Should I be happy or sad?
Bit of both? Sad for a short while (or relieved, depending on the circumstances), then happy :)

lubidog said:
nickspoon said:
lubidog said:
nickspoon said:
tim0391 said:

I stand by my 'pah'.

Well, if you don't want her...

Are you one of those old people who are "looking for a new life partner"? If not, I'd suggest multiple sexual encounters before settling down with a wife again...

Become a stupid spoiled whore!

Although Paris Hilton is a dumb attention whore, she's a good dumb attention whore.

The thing is, I may be old but I am so sexy my GOD I am sexy. So it's about time I filled my boots.

Back