The Rabbit Joint

xnopasaranx said:
Attention: Massive rant about to erupt!!!

ARGH! I just want something to punch now! All these mindless morons who come onto the boards, spamming away, asking shit questions that have been covered in millions of threads and/or readmes! And the masses of dipshits blabbering away about how the pandora will certainly fail because they think so... and if you tell them that their facts are crap or that their arguments are not thought through they will go: "Just because I am criticizing the 'fill in whatever here' I am now prosecuted... look at me, I am a victim of a witch-hunt... everyone else but me is a fanboi...". Regardless of what your arguments were and how much knowledge you have, suddenly you are a fanboi and apparently you are just trying to defeat their "pandora is bound to fail as it was made by communism" arguments because you want to choke all these free thinking spirits that just came here to show us the way to the light with their ever ongoing enlightened ways.

I WANT TO PUKE MY GUTS OUT! Can't we just ban these fucking douchebags? Then they'd have a reason to complain and whine and feel like victims of society. But at least they wouldn't keep going on about us being so rude and immature here. Every new post that seems to be negative already grinds my gears as I am expecting some other john doe to ramble worthless crap rather then constructive criticism or at least something which is backed up by facts. No wonder people are set off so easily these days. I can't believe how dumb some of these guys are too. How can you not see that this is not a forum about gp32 or gp2x fanboyism, as the whole point of the community is opensource and CLASSIC GAMING!!! Which sort of indicates that almost everyone on here enjoys a shitload of consoles most of these retards haven't even heard of.

Owning a DS, a megadrive, a NES, a SNES, a gamegear, a zodiac, a gp32 and a gp2x suddenly makes me a gp2x loving, opensource worshipping fanboy? I don't get it...

feel free to join in on the hate parade...
Couldn't have put it better myself!

Last edited by a moderator:
Make xnop a mod for a day so he can clean house :)

I agree that this is getting really bad, we shouldn't let this happen...

xnopasaranx said:
...grinds my gears...
picture3ba9.jpg

Back when the GP32 Blu was released in July 2004 I posted a thread called the noobs are coming so to lighten the mood here's Rico's timeless reply.

LOL or 'the PSX only has a 32 MHz processor, the GP32 has 133 MHz, ZOMG the GP32 shuld emulated 4 playstations!!'

*BEEP*

Oh shit, they're coming. Brace yourselves. BaDToaD and moz defend the left entryway. I'll hold them off from the right --

*BEEP*

They're moving too fast!! Smartguns ready! Hooka, DaveC, man positions on the guard tower and get read to pick them off --

*BEEP*

triksR4rabits get down there! MOVE!!

*BEEP*

Agh they're coming --

*BEEP*

*rapidly fires* Agh! The stupid questions are searing... my skin!! Gah ... THEY'RE COMING OUT OF THE GOD DAMN WALLS!!

*muffled scream, silence*

BaDToaD said:
Back when the GP32 Blu was released in July 2004 I posted a thread called the noobs are coming so to lighten the mood here's Rico's timeless reply.

LOL or 'the PSX only has a 32 MHz processor, the GP32 has 133 MHz, ZOMG the GP32 shuld emulated 4 playstations!!'

*BEEP*

Oh shit, they're coming. Brace yourselves. BaDToaD and moz defend the left entryway. I'll hold them off from the right --

*BEEP*

They're moving too fast!! Smartguns ready! Hooka, DaveC, man positions on the guard tower and get read to pick them off --

*BEEP*

*BEEP*

Agh they're coming --

*BEEP*

*rapidly fires* Agh! The stupid questions are searing... my skin!! Gah ... THEY'RE COMING OUT OF THE GOD DAMN WALLS!!

Ha, I remember that. This board used to be full of moments like that, with loads of really funny regulars. It just ain't what it used to be...

xnopasaranx: There are always going to be idiots, just ignore them. Around the time of the BLU launch I nearly got banned for acting like a dick to them.

Heh, I think the only reason I didn't get banned was because some of the mods liked me, I remeber Rico telling me my warn level was ridiculously high.

finty said:
BaDToaD said:

*BEEP*

*BEEP*

*BEEP*

*BEEP*

Agh they're coming --

*BEEP*

Ha, I remember that. This board used to be full of moments like that, with loads of really funny regulars. It just ain't what it used to be...

xnopasaranx: There are always going to be idiots, just ignore them. Around the time of the BLU launch I nearly got banned for acting like a dick to them.

Heh, I think the only reason I didn't get banned was because some of the mods liked me, I remeber Rico telling me my warn level was ridiculously high.

I was one of those newbs...

lubidog said:
I was one of those newbs...
Well it was actually a thread to try to get people to be nice to the noobs. We even started asking stupid questions to test ourselves. It was fairly silly but served it's purpose.

You can read it here

If you want a nostalgic laugh.

Since my Pandora Logo hasn't got a chance against some of those on offer I thought I'd retire my Garfield pic and use my logo attempt as an avatar, minus the Pandora bit ofc ;)

So you'll spot my posts a mile off LOL.

i cant see the point about complaining about it and ranting on and on if you dont like it dont buy it. But if you must put your point across becuase everyone wants to hear it then positive criticism not pointless "its shit its destined to fail"

tim0391 said:
i cant see the point about complaining about it and ranting on and on if you dont like it dont buy it. But if you must put your point across becuase everyone wants to hear it then positive criticism not pointless "its shit its destined to fail"

word! That is exactly the thing I fail to understand... why would they even bother? And ignoring it is hard as I feel like they are prying the scene apart by shitting into our precious forum. *sniff*... it hurts.

Hay Heath Ledger is dead. I didn't know who he was, and now I do.

The new Batman movie is bound to get great reviews now, and Ledger will be given an posthumous Oscar.

LHC said:

The new Batman movie is bound to get great reviews now, and Ledger will be given an posthumous Oscar.
Yeah he was a talented bloke. I liked him in a Knight's tale.

I meant that in a "I hope that doesn't happen" way. I've not got anything against him personally but Oscars should reward the best, not some mediocre throwaway comic book movie. Then again Oscars never reward the best.

xnopasaranx said:
tim0391 said:

word! That is exactly the thing I fail to understand... why would they even bother? And ignoring it is hard as I feel like they are prying the scene apart by shitting into our precious forum. *sniff*... it hurts.

yep im glad you feel the same thats why i never set foot in that massive thread on the new up coming console it was like 300 odd pages when it was finally closed i bet most of them were people throwing insult at each other becuase they dont like their ideas <_<

LHC said:

yeah a few of my mates have been talking about him like he was their idol when they have only seen one film with him in. When i was told he died i said who? it feel disrespectful but i didnt even know him or know of him. :unsure:

LHC said:
I meant that in a "I hope that doesn't happen" way. I've not got anything against him personally but Oscars should reward the best, not some mediocre throwaway comic book movie. Then again Oscars never reward the best.
I stand by my comment that he was a talented bloke based on A Knight's Tale, which is way better than most of the junk turned out these days.

As for the Oscars and Batman comment I wasn't refering to that. Didn't even know he was in it tbh.

Back