The Rabbit Joint

You could take on 30 five year old kids in a fight.

Hah! King of the hill! I pwnz ur kindergarten boon...

HAhahaha I Tthinke qiI'm dunrk atm :D new year eve party !
juapyy hnew yaer alla!è 9I met a new girl, she'"sa wxeomesome ^^^

From what I can comprehend he has met a 91 year old girl, so I assume so.
Then again, who wouldn't do that Joan Rivers?

LOL! Nice one Draken! Happy new year to you all!

God... I should stop partying. I have completely lost my day/night rythm by now. I was stoned pretty much everyday since new year's. Also, I was searched by the cops today... drugs and all that. Of course they got nothing but still it was embarassing as heck. Fucking undercover cop thought it was funny to make jokes about my shoes steaming: IT WAS MINUS 4 CELSIUS!!! Well, the joke's on him. He had to stick his hand into that stinky pair of shoes. I have been wearing those since new year's aswell :D :D :D

OMG I love my new dualcore processor. I am listening to MP3s via amarok, surfing and making this post, installing windows xp on vmware and dowloading updates via synaptic. Htop shows me both cores are not even at half capacity! I remember that 10 years ago I was running windows 95 and thought that was cool...

Oh well... what am I excited about. Just remembered that I am also able to run super nintendo games in my pocket if I want to.

xnopasaranx said:
OMG I love my new dualcore processor. I am listening to MP3s via amarok, surfing and making this post, installing windows xp on vmware and dowloading updates via synaptic. Htop shows me both cores are not even at half capacity! I remember that 10 years ago I was running windows 95 and thought that was cool...

Oh well... what am I excited about. Just remembered that I am also able to run super nintendo games in my pocket if I want to.
That's similar to what I said about my Amiga when I was formatting 3 floppies in 3 drives, writing a WP document, printing a WP document and listening to Modules at the same time :) Only thing was that was a 1mb floppy based system in 1987 :) Finally PCs can almost multi task properly.

Last edited by a moderator:
BaDToaD said:
xnopasaranx said:

That's similar to what I said about my Amiga when I was formatting 3 floppies in 3 drives, writing a WP document, printing a WP document and listening to Modules at the same time :) Only thing was that was a 1mb floppy based system in 1987 :) Finally PCs can almost multi task properly.

With only a 7mhz processor too without breaking sweat, And PCs still can`t do it as gracefully as the Amiga could. :p

Trooper

Last edited by a moderator:
lol... I saw that offer a while ago and laughed my ass off. Maybe it's sprinkled with pixie dust... or they include a free bottle of 50 year old cognac. Maybe it's stuffed with cocain instead of the hardware. I can imagine the post of the buyer in the help section "When I try to switch on my new gp32 all I get is a white screen". LOL... the possibilities are endless. I wonder who will be as dumb as to pay so much for that.

EDIT: Note the sellers name "gamebargainno1". I wonder what the bargain is in that... free shipping to pluto?

Back