The Rabbit Joint

I've been watching a cool new anime called Ghost Hunt. It's funny and strange and scary and strange. It's great :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Have just read Paul Coehllo's Eleven Minutes...

What a great book!

Man. Why does the girl I liked have to turn out to have such issues. :( :( :(

If she didn't you wouldn't like her. YOu love those complications, those long nights of her crying and weeping, "Where is my life going?" etc.

I, I don't.
It's funny, actually. A week back she was like, I don't want a relationship, I like you, I just wanna be friends. But the last couple of nights, it hasn't been like that. haha ;)

edit: friends with benefits innit?
edit2: I LOVE YOU GUYS!

If she didn't you wouldn't like her. YOu love those complications, those long nights of her crying and weeping, "Where is my life going?" etc.

I, I don't.
It's funny, actually. A week back she was like, I don't want a relationship, I like you, I just wanna be friends. But the last couple of nights, it hasn't been like that. haha ;)

Oh look, the emo's turned bisexual.

I'm astoundingly pissed. I'm off to see a +44 gig in Brixton on saturday, but the drummer, Travis Barker has broken his hand and had to go back to the US.

So pissed, he is an incredible drummer.

we did beat fulham, and we dont cout boro, and we are the best team in yorkshire if you count leagues and players and well everything really!!!

so up the blades and dennis wise is a silly man and wednesday are rubbish.

I, I don't.

You love me Goity.

I'm very strongly considering buying a MacBook Pro.

im going to the football!!!

sheffield united will beat fulham today!
Blades, boooooooooooooooooooooooo.
Up the owls!
2nd and 3rd teams in Yorkshire (if you don't count Boro'!)

Behind the mighty LEEDS! Smashed Hull today but still went bottom on goal difference! Oh the joy.

That sucks tho we win but we still lose.
I was gutted when southend scored again to make it 3-1 to them but we still have a game in hand,
but its against birmingham but southend beat em so i cant see why leeds cant. :)

I'm very strongly considering buying a MacBook Pro.

im going to the football!!!

sheffield united will beat fulham today!
Blades, boooooooooooooooooooooooo.
Up the owls!
2nd and 3rd teams in Yorkshire (if you don't count Boro'!)

Behind the mighty LEEDS! Smashed Hull today but still went bottom on goal difference! Oh the joy.

That sucks tho we win but we still lose.
I was gutted when southend scored again to make it 3-1 to them but we still have a game in hand,
but its against birmingham but southend beat em so i cant see why leeds cant. :)
Damn right we can.
Staying up, staying up, staying up!

I live in Sheffield and am sick of happy Blades and Owls. When will normality be resumed?

I, I don't.

You love me Goity.
kiss, kiss.

Back