The Rabbit Joint

Crunchwrap said:
lulzfish said:
Crunchwrap said:
I just got called an idiot by a guy who makes fries for a living. <_<
Maybe he's secretly a genius, like in that one movie.
I don't think he is, he assumed I didn't speak Spanish so he didn't realize I understood him.
Oh.
Man, that never happens to me. I took French instead of Spanish for the mandatory "pretend to learn a foreign language for a few years" thing. Fucking nobody speaks French. The French speak English, and the Quebecians speak Canadian.

Last edited by a moderator:
openXile is back!

Crunchwrap said:
Shit, I've got nothing going on, if you need another news poster I would be glad to help.

You've been authorized. Couldn't change your username from Username, but I changed your nickname (which is the visible name) to Crunchwrap.

I cycled 15km from city to home. I haven't used a bicycle for years, I smoke like a freighttrain and I hadn't eaten all day. Boy did my muscles ache. Good thing is that I found the way quite easily and the bike works.

Nova said:
openXile is back!

Crunchwrap said:
Shit, I've got nothing going on, if you need another news poster I would be glad to help.

You've been authorized. Couldn't change your username from Username, but I changed your nickname (which is the visible name) to Crunchwrap.
Thanks :). I'm fine logging in with using Username, it really doesn't make a difference to me.

openXile needs something new. It has piss all over Pandora Press and quite frankly that site is way better for Pandora news.
But you knew that anyway.

Don't get me wrong; I think it's a nice site and well written, but you need to add something. I just can't think what.
Oh yeah, we've had this conversation... :S.

^ The list on Wikipedia is long. What do you celebrate? Columbine massacre, Hitler's Birthday, Saint's day of Hildegunde?

Fishbong said:
Damn, beat me to it!
Currently at university, can't wait to get home. Am i supposed to toke up at 4:20 precisely or can it be anytime?
It has to be 4:20 pm to the minute, by Atomic time, or YOU WILL DIE.

You're going home on a Tuesday? You don't have classes?

Fishbong said:
Of course i do, just not the whole day long. Just a few more minutes.

I think i should make it in time to avoid certain death...
Oh wait, maybe you live close to your university. I'm about an hour away by car, so I only go home on weekends.

Xian Long said:
i like progressive metal

but if you mention dream theater i will punch you in the face

What's wrong with Dream Theater? At least you can't say they're not talented, unlike alot of bands nowadays. Most newer bands only know how to play a couple power chords and call it a song. No style at all!

If I had read your post earlier I would've gotten on chat, but I didn't. Piss.

On another note, I'll be unavailable until tomorrow night.

Orion4874 said:
Xian Long said:
i like progressive metal

but if you mention dream theater i will punch you in the face

What's wrong with Dream Theater? At least you can't say they're not talented, unlike alot of bands nowadays. Most newer bands only know how to play a couple power chords and call it a song. No style at all!

dream theater aren't bad musicians, they're really talented, but honestly their song writing does suck. most of the time the songs just sound like they're long for the sake of being long, go into random doodles, are really predictable, and have horrendous lyrics. i liked some of their older stuff but they've really gone down hill in my opinion.

Back