The Rabbit Joint

daclassicgamingmaster said:
are we giving out sz invites now?
Not really, Nova just said he'd reccomended me for membership. That is all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Getting a Wii today, 'for the kids' :D

I know its no ps3 / xbox, but any recommended games for when I manage to prise the controller out of my son's hands? Any good racing or retro stuff?

No good racing games.

I suggest Metroid Prime Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy, and the WiiWare title 'LostWinds'.

Mario Kart is a pretty good racing game but it's not hugely different from any other Mario Kart game. Not much else that I can think of though. I'll second the Metroid Prime recommendation and add that you should get the Metroid Prime Trilogy if you haven't played the Gamecube ones. If you want retro, Mega Man 9 is almost perfect, and there's a SNES-style Final Fantasy game but I haven't played it so I couldn't tell you if it's any good. you might also qant to consider hacking your Wii so you can get those delicious emulators on there via the Homebrew channel. And finally, there are enhanced Wii ports of Cave Story and La Mulana coming to WiiWare, so keep an eye out for those.

Ah yes, that reminds me.

Wii Cave Story,
Come to Daddy! One good reason to dig out my Wii again. :D

IDK about Monster Hunter, I just heard of it but it sounds interesting, Pikmin I know is absolutely great.

Wii Cricket is the best game for 'a big kid'. Generally better if you're an aussie or pommie.

Wii Sports resort is damn fun too! Sword fighting!

If you have the time for a lengthy Action RPG and haven't already played it on the PS2, Okami is a must-play.
Then there's No More Heroes, which combines samurai-style Hack n' Slay with a GTA-esque game word, you should try that too.

Back