The Rabbit Joint

(naw)mcx posted on Apr 9 2009 at 11:08 PM said:
I mean you called me a homosexual a few pages back.

Nothing wrong with being a homosexual, you know. Embrace it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just had to put this in the cube:

jacqui_poster.jpg

Fake or real? Anyway I lolled (yes im heartless)

Drunk driving ads have to be the dumbest waste of government money ever... (ok, well, that's entirely untrue but for the sake of this post let's pretend that's true) Is anyone, at 3 Am, drunk, stumbling into their car going to remember a random heartrending ad?

Im still at high school and my rector's child died because of drunk driving, but thats their on fault, dont drive on a tricky road after you drank alcohol.

But yeah, its legal to drink beer even if you are just 8 years old here (and most drugs are legal too)

Maybe you could put a lock on their car that requires you to do something that a drunk guy can't. Also, where are you at Mithrildor?

(naw)mcx posted on Apr 10 2009 at 06:05 PM said:
'Username' said:
Maybe you could put a lock on their car that requires you to do something that a drunk guy can't. Also, where are you at Mithrildor?
Holland/Netherlands

Good times :)

(naw)mcx posted on Apr 11 2009 at 01:05 AM said:
'Username' said:
Holland/Netherlands

Its The Netherlands, not Holland. This is Holland:

200px-Holland_position.svg.png

As you see Holland is just a Small part of The Netherlands

I live here in the Netherlands:

252px-Map_-_NL_-_Municipality_code_0268_(2009).svg.png

I really have nothing to add, just bored... and this seems to be the place to come. So Hi, bored and off topic post.

Back