The Rabbit Joint

Nova said:
Poisoned and naw-whatever you're called:

Stop fucking bickering because you both sound like a couple of pre-teen girls and it's very unbecoming.
jesus christ quoted for fucking truth here. why dont you two just assfuck each other and cut the toddler mind games.

Last edited by a moderator:
daclassicgamingmaster said:
Nova said:

Stop fucking bickering because you both sound like a couple of pre-teen girls and it's very unbecoming.
jesus christ quoted for fucking truth here. why dont you two just assfuck each other and cut the toddler mind games.

That's how this whole thing started.

daclassicgamingmaster said:
Nova said:

Yep, just shut up with all this. It isn't even close to being funny so fuck off with it all!

On a lighter note, I got in trouble yesterday in school because me and a mate drew a 40 foot long penis in the frosty grass. Apparently it was disturbing lessons. :blink:

Please let Jeff Buckley beat that God awful woman to the Christmas number one! My belief in Human Kind is resting on this.

lubidog said:
Please let Jeff Buckley beat that God awful woman to the Christmas number one! My belief in Human Kind is resting on this.

Who?

I found the penis I drew on google earth:

ROFL.png

I honestly don't think anyone here cares about your puerile activities, nor your abysmal photoshopping of said deeds.

Nova said:
I honestly don't think anyone here cares about your puerile activities, nor your abysmal photoshopping of said deeds.
my infantile behaviour and lame PS skills are typical of boys my age.

P.S:

Stop being a hipocrite. :p

NHS dentists are bigger bastards than postmen and bus drivers. Today I received a letter from them that they have moved my next appointment from mid january to late april. In the same letter they then say that I can keep my original appointment if I pay them to do the checkup privately.

Think I'm gonna find a new dentist and just go private again..

Back