The Rabbit Joint

Really, we should get more chicks on here! WarmFluffy just doesn't cut it for like 10.000 nerd dudes and she's married, too.

Google image search is a dangerous weapon.

I searched for chick, it came up with the usual yellow feathered variety which was what I was searching for, however it also came up with such gems as biker chick (who looked like a man) gets penetrated by horse. :eek:

cute-baby-chick.jpg

I suspect that there is a bigger chance of this becoming a dedicated manlove forum than of us receiving more female members, in which case, take position Nova, my vessel needs to enter your port to unload a bunch of seamen for shore leave!

Javacat said:
I suspect that there is a bigger chance of this becoming a dedicated manlove forum than of us receiving more female members, in which case, take position Nova, my vessel needs to enter your port to unload a bunch of seamen for shore leave!
I've got shotgun!

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is a feature the Pandora needs: Built in lubricant applicator... for your... everyday workshop use.

Javacat! Even I know George Carlin, and I am German!!! I think I will watch one of the HBO recordings now, he wouldn't want us grieving, he'd want us laughing our asses off, enjoying his legacy... also: I am baked. Another good reason to listen to some stand-up comedy.

Oh my god! I am literally beating my head on my table right now. I am so angry I can't even put it into words. I hate Olympus so much... the motherfuckers... why couldn't they just make mp3 players like they were supposed to be made: portable. Why in the hell did they have to release a cheap rip-off itunes clone that is so terribly bug infested it should be burned... oh and that intern or whoever programmed that piece of junk, too.

Bought two m:robe 500i on ebay off of some wholesale shop. No equipment, the idea was to fiddle around a little, maybe hack the firmware. One unit had a working touch-screen but failing hdd, other unit vice-versa. Easily corrected, joined both into one fully working unit. Now it did boot but gave me a database error. No problem, database errors are common with these players (because the shit software used to "sync" the players always fucks it up!!!!!), did a reformat, attempted a firmware update.

Firmware update shows complete, rebooted the unit to see if it would install... nothing changes! WTF?!? How can olympus retard firmware updater say it updated to a new firmware when there is still the old one installed?

Well... I thought to myself "Let's swap the system boards, maybe the eeprom is done for".

NOW I BROKE THE MOTHERF***ING LCD CONNECTOR!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!
You know how you have those little black braces on those micro-connectors? The ones where you are supposed to fix the tiny flat-cables with? Yes, it did fucking break on me.... no idea how it could have happened as I am really not an idiot and I didn't use force but it's broken, and guess what, it's broken on the second system board too.

All of this shit in vein. All of this hassle for nothing! I HAD IT WORKING BUT I JUST HAD TO BOG IT UP!

Now you might ask yourself: Why are you blaming Olympus? Because if they didn't think they were the uber-gods of consumer electronics, maybe they would have thought about what the hell they were actually designing here... maybe they would have programmed a firmware that reads mp3s directly of the hdd instead of using a database (xml by the way... worst format ever for this) if they didn't play with their penises all day long.

Now I just want them to die... and I want to cry a little.

Lol at my latest thread, looks like the end of free speech on this board, and an excuse for tobriand to crawl up orkies ass.

Nazi cunts.

I dunno about that. I agree though that they should be banned for a couple of days at least as a warning. 2 - 3 weeks maybe. Don't get yourself worked up about those two, we have way bigger troubles. Just look at the pandora forum! How many morons are you able to count before you try to rip your eyes out reading all that bullcrap? At least aaron contributed something in his posts before (as far as I recall).

Managed to get the lcd cable back in. The bloody connector appears not to be permanently broken. At least I can use this one board now... the other one is definately busted!

EDIT: Oh, the gp32 keypad arrived in the mail on saturday! Lots of thanks mate!!! It's great!

Back