The Rabbit Joint

Lurkio said:
Javacat said:
investigation@findmadeleine.com from http://www.findmadeleine.com/contact/.

So tempting, must resist...

On a side note does anyone wonder what doner kebab meat is made from. :ph34r:

I think it`s made from local produce, Either lamb or cats (not sure which), Well i know my local kebab uses cats, As a lot of them have gone missing since he setup shop.

Trooper

Last edited by a moderator:
trooper said:
I think it`s made from local produce, Either lamb or cats (not sure which), Well i know my local kebab uses cats, As a lot of them have gone missing since he setup shop.

Trooper
I thought it was lamb, though it doesn't taste like it. :lol:

Also comes in chicken variety according to this site.

trooper said:
Lurkio said:
Javacat said:

Trooper

your lucky my local uses rats

sam fisher said:
Now they have apparently been using the Madeline fund to pay their mortgage.
really :eek:

i reckon thats just the press they wouldn't even use it to fight their court case when the donators said they could

I'm considering getting a Mitsubishi L200 Warrior or an Mazda MX-5 Convertible or an Audi A3.. Somebody please stop me. NOW! I will crash and die in these.. well.. maybe not in the L200.. that'll just kill everyone else..

That is a stripped down list.. I've already forced myself to not get a Jaguar X-Type...

Javacat said:
I'm considering getting a Mitsubishi L200 Warrior or an Mazda MX-5 Convertible or an Audi A3.. Somebody please stop me. NOW! I will crash and die in these.. well.. maybe not in the L200.. that'll just kill everyone else..

That is a stripped down list.. I've already forced myself to not get a Jaguar X-Type...
Jag X's are pieces of shit. I hear Ford manufactures those now (American quality WOOT!!!11ONE)

The Mazda converts are really nice. Im personally driving a 1997 Infiniti J30

As anything is allowed, why not going from off topic to off topic; just have a look at these really nice t-shirts with the following desings

132951_2179096_huge.jpg

132951_2177407_huge.jpg

tim0391 said:
trooper said:
Lurkio said:
Javacat said:

Trooper

your lucky my local uses rats

Do they feed your local kebab to his local's cats and then make kebab out of them? :blink:

Everybody stick your tongue out and hold it with your fingers, then say "I was born on a pirate ship"!!!!!!!!111 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Javacat said:
Everybody stick your tongue out and hold it with your fingers, then say "I was born on a pirate ship"!!!!!!!!111 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I wuh buh oh uh piruh shuh.

Back