The Pyra is coming!

What you guys think about two months ® ?
Well, the Pandora's original "two months" was because Craig was an optimistic businessman. EvilDragon has learned from past mistakes: when he says he's ready for pre-orders I'd believe him and wouldn't make a serious estimate at all before then.
Yes! That is the only reason I want to buy a Pyra instead of a Pandora...
You think, that if you buy a Pandora you'll have to wait two (=12-24) months but if you pre-order a Pyra it will be faster?

Rather the other way round at this point.

Last edited by a moderator:
What you guys think about two months ® ?
Well, the Pandora's original "two months" was because Craig was an optimistic businessman. EvilDragon has learned from past mistakes: when he says he's ready for pre-orders I'd believe him and wouldn't make a serious estimate at all before then.
Yes! That is the only reason I want to buy a Pyra instead of a Pandora...

You think, that if you buy a Pandora you'll have to wait two (=12-24) months but if you pre-order a Pyra it will be faster?

Rather the other way round at this point.
No! Of course not :D I just wanted to mean that if we don't wait more than 4 or 5 months it is OK for me (yes, that impatient) to buy a Pyra. But if we wait something like two months that is a problem.

No! Of course not :D I just wanted to mean that if we don't wait more than 4 or 5 months it is OK for me (yes, that impatient) to buy a Pyra. But if we wait something like two months that is a problem.
Ahh ok. Well, I wouldn't expect it to be ready in 4 or 5 months by a long shot although not as long as the original two months™ which were some years thanks to many unfortunate circumstances.

Ahh ok. Well, I wouldn't expect it to be ready in 4 or 5 months by a long shot although not as long as the original two months™ which were some years thanks to many unfortunate circumstances.
Wait... It can take more than 5 months?
Well... It is a bit long but I can wait without a Pandora I think...

I just said that, because maybe that way maybe I have not to read more of your senseless post :) .

I just said that, because maybe that way maybe I have not to read more of your senseless post :) .
I don't care why you say it, I just care what you say so I can learn more of your personality. Btw, don't read it anymore.
Edit : Forgot to :D

Hey Alpibrine28, buy a Pandora :) .
Well, it means I won't have a Pyra. Thanks for the advice.
What about getting a used CC model?  I.e. the least expensive of the Pandora line.  It would let you start to explore the great software that the community has created and become more involved without the cash outlay and wait that a pre-order entails.

If money is that tight, you probably should skip the Pyra pre-order as it would tie up your resources for an indeterminate amount of time.  I expect the Pyra to take 2-28 months from when we pay to when Pyras ship.  Hopefully towards the 2 months end of that spectrum, but having waited 2.5 years for my Pandora delivery my perspective may be different from yours.

All that said, I'm in for a Pyra as soon as ED allows Link to take pre-orders for a US 4G version.  (I have a largish credit with Link's store here in the US that I want to get settled.)

Money isn't tight but if you didn't understand it in my previous posts, I am just 16 and my parents don't permit me to buy such device. If you think the Pyra will be available to ship after about 7 months or more, I will probably be able to buy both of them but if it will take less than 6 months, then I can't see any reason for not to wait.

Edit : Grammar

Money isn't tight but if you didn't understand it in my previous posts, I am just 16 and my parents don't permit me to buy such device. If you think the Pyra will be available to ship after about 7 months or more, I will probably be able to buy both of them but if it will take less than 6 months, then I can't see any reason for not to wait.

Edit : Grammar
Then, buy a Pandora.

I have a CC Modell in use, and it works great for my tasks, but due to the poor Casequality, its old now, and needs to replaced in some Months..

Its Plays everything i want it to play,

Im not in Dreamcast yet because i know my Pandora cant handheld it, but im prepare some games for the Pyra, ..

So most of my emulatet games arend a Problem for my Pandora, but in N64 and DS, there are some Games which wants work like GTA Chinatown Wars and Concers Bad Furday and Blastcorps..

Therefore i wants the Pyra even if it will most time used for Play Tetris and Super Mario Land :)

The main reason is to have a new and improved Pandora Like Device

Make the Pandora/Pyra delicous for they: explain wat you only can make whit the Pandora/Pyra, that you are about to use it as an Mobile Pc for Studend Work,

Dotnt say anything about Gaming, because this isnt the best argument in the eys of non Pandora Peaple,

The Pandora/Pyra is also Great for Businessuses, you dotnt need a dokument case for bringing you Notebook on Meeting, you can Type and show Presentations direktly from Pyra TV OUT..

The Pyra is something, every Peaple on this World will need :)

Make the Pandora/Pyra delicous for they: explain wat you only can make whit the Pandora/Pyra, that you are about to use it as an Mobile Pc for Studend Work,

Dotnt say anything about Gaming, because this isnt the best argument in the eys of non Pandora Peaple,

The Pandora/Pyra is also Great for Businessuses, you dotnt need a dokument case for bringing you Notebook on Meeting, you can Type and show Presentations direktly from Pyra TV OUT..

The Pyra is something, every Peaple on this World will need :)
Thanks a lot! That was the advice I am searching about! :D

€70 delivery to the Turkey? I know I am disturbing people like you A LOT but can someone say that I am wrong?

Back