The Playstation Meeting 2004!!

psp6.jpg

excellent way to show of the power of the PSP, its playin Puyo Puyo, HOLY SHIT

It may look better but it can't play games better. For one thing those pics are of game images being stuck on the screen. And the wide ass screen is so f**ked up. How on earth is anyone going to be able to play thing like vice city or GT4 on that thing? thats if it can play those games

yummy.

its looking smaller everytime i see it!

i'm liking the widescreen, my laptop has one, they're very nice!

i think this will be the next major purchase i make, will be at uni whens its released so i'm gonna be living the life of a bum! woot

Ganepark32 posted on Jul 15 2004 at 07:09 PM said:
It may look better but it can't play games better. For one thing those pics are of game images being stuck on the screen. And the wide ass screen is so f**ked up. How on earth is anyone going to be able to play thing like vice city or GT4 on that thing? thats if it can play those games
The words of a Nintendo fanboi ;) The PSP will rock, you'll see.

Last edited by a moderator:
DaveC posted on Jul 15 2004 at 11:38 PM said:
Ganepark32 posted on Jul 15 2004 at 07:09 PM said:
The words of a Nintendo fanboi ;) The PSP will rock, you'll see.
i think those games will look good on that screen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, that widescreen Sony Viao with the built-in camera. That was one hell of a laptop. Similarly this PSP is looking too irresistible! I think the widescreen will work easily. Newer consoles already support HDTV wide aspect ratios. It'll just mean a wider POV or for MGS for example, the weapon/item selector/map could go onto the right in some sort of sidebar.

Back