Biz Contact

wooseok

Still Fresh
Hello this is Jeon of SCD Corp, Korea.

We would like to introduce a new portable game device for the European Market.
And we would be visiting Germany and UK for a business meeting with the actual prototype sample.
( Germany: June 18~19 / UK: June 20~21 )

We would like to have an opportunity to meet Game Contents Providers~ or Distributors who are interested for a new product.

Contact Person : Jeon/ Marketing Manager
Contact Number : 82-11-1791-0703
Contact E-mail : hlife@sscd.co.kr / littlejohnmp@yahoo.com

Thank You

Assuming this isn´t spam, and ignoring your english, which is suspiciously good for a korean, and supposing that it is a normal business practice to look for game content providers on an open internet forum, i can give you one advice:
Contact the owner of www.gp2x.co.uk, Craig Rothwell (registered on this forum as craigx) and ask him, it seems he has enough experience in distributing games and hardware from asian companies.

But to be honest, your message sounds like spam to me.

Fishbong said:
Assuming this isn´t spam, and ignoring your english, which is suspiciously good for a korean, and supposing that it is a normal business practice to look for game content providers on an open internet forum, i can give you one advice:
Contact the owner of www.gp2x.co.uk, Craig Rothwell (registered on this forum as craigx) and ask him, it seems he has enough experience in distributing games and hardware from asian companies.

But to be honest, your message sounds like spam to me.
Remember this thread?: http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?showtopic=35965&hl=

Last edited by a moderator:
His email is directed at a real Korean company with a known brand name.

Depends on the way the unit is distributed. A lot of the GP2X's distributors are independent investors. Entirely the type of people who visit these forums. And if the guy has some prototypes and wants to share the love with dev houses and distributors, then I think this is a good place.

Some advice would be helpful. If they are coming all the way to europe, why not list some major distributors who might support a new console.

Back