Usermeeting in Hamburg/Germany

Palmiga

Hi there.

This is an invitation for an usermeeting in Hamburg/Germany.

If you have an Openpandora and live in or near Hamburg you can visit us at

Blockbräu an den Landungsbrücken, www.block-braeu.de

Friday, 22.03.13, beginn 19.00

Its just a simple meeting to talk about the Pandora and having a got time.

Maybe it starts a periodic meeting. B)

well I am on the west coast of the usa - but I like the idea .

I like the idea, too...b ut it's a loooooooooong way across the pond from the East Coast of the U.S.

Would be nice to have a get-together out here somewhere, maybe in DC/Virginia area - that is sort of central to the whole East Coast....or, better yet, have it in Raleigh/Durham NC in a couple years after I move there!!

Even from Ingolstadt it is too far away. But nice idea. Maybe we should do something like then in Ingolstadt or Munich, too!

I like the idea, too...b ut it's a loooooooooong way across the pond from the East Coast of the U.S.

Would be nice to have a get-together out here somewhere, maybe in DC/Virginia area - that is sort of central to the whole East Coast....or, better yet, have it in Raleigh/Durham NC in a couple years after I move there!!
It would be great if the OPT would come out to the DC/Virginia area at some point.  Maybe even MAGFest.

Well, DC is only about a four hour drive from where I'm currently living.  Wouldn't be so bad.  I'd have to have a motel room for the night, but that's no biggie.  I'd probably stay in College Park, MD.

Back