The P2: Make something people want!

ShleeDragon

Pro-Catflip
image_1.jpg

And that means, people want more than what already exists.

Its no good making a device where peoples first reaction is "get an iPhone"

Holy crapweasels!.....not another P2 thread...???

OKay, I'm interested....I think that the OP Team should make something that people want.  First we need a poll though to garner enough pertinent data upon this subject...maybe a survey?  I'm going to print off flyers and mass-email people....(runs screaming out of the nearest window)---->

We have already had a poll whcih resulted in the majority of people wanting a Dual boot Android and Linux device - both of which to be fully supported.

I think spec wise you could work from that base. ie If it's going to fully support android, what HW components does it need etc.  Basically a Goal/Objective focused approach

Last edited by a moderator:
That's waaaaay too practical.  I want the things inside of my imagination to happen inside of this next device or I might just throw myself into a woodchipper.  Make the things that I like appear holographically.  I'm serious...or I'm going to start freaking out right in the middle of this Costco.  Don't push me.  Okay, that floor is cold, I'm going to stand over here next to the free snack guy.  He rules.  He gives people free food and all I ever hear from the OP Team is that yeah, we're not going to make one.  Which is really just a deflating moment for a person that just wants a free cookie...Oh yes.  Thanks...that's good.  Yes, I do feel better, thanks for asking.  Sorry, I was talking to the Costco free food guy.  He's awesome.  I don't even have to buy his crappy product.   Geeez, I hope that he didn't just secretly decide to poison me,,,,

Back