Should ED make a "Master Poll" regarding the P2's Features?

Should there be a poll regarding ALL of the P2's features?

• Yes

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • No

Votes: 8 53.3%

• Total voters

3_bit

My friends, we have been here for a few years with nothing being accomplished. It's time to make the P2 happen.

Polls are generally bad because they force people to answer questions that they don't want to answer just because they want to answer others in the poll. (like the Screen and keyboard polls in this same forum) It would be much better for EvilDragon to make topics to discuss ideas he has and to ask for suggestions. He could say, have a topic for each the screen, controls, keyboard, and extra features among other things.

-God Ginrai

The preorder situation needs to be resolved before a pandora-successor can happen.

Even if that resolution is leaving it all to Craig (which I hope it won't be)

What features do you think would be asked for? Features will be the same as P1, just likely improved all around. Bigger screen, faster SoC, better case, keyboard and nubs, HDMI instead of composite.

The P1 is far from dead: Advertise the original Pandora and help ED sell it. Wait for preorders to be fulfilled. The earlier those two things are off ED's back the sooner he will have time to focus on a successor.

Eventually P2 will happen, just not as some crazy full HD dual screen 3G monster some people might want. That would be somewhere between impossible and insanely expensive.

My friends, we have been here for a few years with nothing being accomplished. It's time to make the P2 happen.
Nothing accomplished? I am sure there a numerous people here begging to differ and I know a few who could deem that comment insulting, rightfully so.

Again, the Pandora is far from dead. Go port software, prog a game or even just write a how-to if you feel you don't accomplish anything.

Back