The New Ultimative Smaltalk Threadt (lots of Off Topic)

Quick question to anyone who has submitted a ticket before on the dragon box shop, how long on average does it take to get a reply?
I don’t want to be rude and send multiple request or pester ED so is it normal for it to take 3-4 days?

Also is anyone interested language and or in conlanging (I'm asking due to all of the language talk)?
I personally have wanted to try learning Toki-pona and maybe dabble in making something for myself as a project, but haven’t had the chance to do start or know where to start.
I wanted to learn Klingon. Then Discovery happened. I'm still not totally comfortable with those Klingons.

I just spent twenty minutes researching astyle arguments because people will insist on using crappy whitespace policy.
PUTTING OPENING CURLY BRACKETS/BRACES ON THEIR OWN LINE IS NOT OK
[/rant]
I wholeheartedly agree, that it is a waste of vertical space but people who don't do there indentations are just as evil :-||.
Another thing that annoys me, is when spaces are used for indentations instead of tabs:mad:.

Cure autism? I thought that Autism is widely accepted as something you are not something you have. I.e. it is a classification of personality, not a disease.

To be fair, the article may have hit me with the Murray Gell-Mann Amnesia Effect. If you actually read it, it just says the 'bleach' is a mineral solution with two ingredients that can become bleach if mixed with fruit juice. That's some fine URL they extracted from that info.

I just thought it would be a good setup for a Tide pod joke.
[doublepost=1517172668,1517172361][/doublepost]As for autism being a disease or not though, I do get a disability check for it, so...

Yeah, it's a snake oil story, dressed up to bring to mind real nasty stuff like Ammonium Chloride (common bleach), but this is the kind of scare story common in publications like the Sunday People or the Daily Beast Newsweek designed to scare people into not trusting mainstream reporting and to drive up weekly sales or clicks respectively. I mean, acidified soduum chlorite isn't nice stuff, and could do real damage to really small young people, but the percentages of chlorous acid produced probably aren't alarming, and the whole thing is your basic common all garden quackery. It's being dealt with by parliament, so I'm not sure why we really need to know about it especially in this context, but there you go.

Edit: Yeah, autism is a disease, as far as we know an entirely mental disease, but not an infection that can be cured by the ingestion of various poisons (as opposed to a bacterial or fungal infection that can be cured with antibiotics or fungicides).

Grammies 2018

America: "OMG they gave Ed Sheeran Best Pop Solo Performance over four women while claiming to support gender equality!"

Europe: "OMG Ed Sheeran just beat out four Americans for Best Pop Solo Performance!"
[doublepost=1517209401,1517208119][/doublepost]Actually kinda wish I had placed money on Ed Sheeran. As a past member of the GameFAQs Contests scene, I totally saw the leech fanbase factor at work, and could see the outcome coming a mile away. >_>

Seems like i have to search for Ed Sheeran in Apple Musik if he is that good,
My Musik Taste is actually pretty "interessting", From Beatles, over Jethro Tull, up to Eminem, Iron Maiden,..
But whit this Musik Abo its quite easy to get a big Library in short time "I remember some songs, i heard some years ago, i search for the song, and i i find it, i also put the rest of the Albums in my Library..

Good too see my Smaltalk Thread got lots of attention in this board

Originaly i heard from Jethro Tull, because Stephen King named a big apocalyptic city in "The Dark Tower" "Tull"..
And after they have a pretty cool Song called "Locomotive Breath" its make much more Sense as the Gunslinger and his Peaple leave the Town whit the Monorail Plein the Mono (who likes riddles and wantet to kill our heros)..

In most competitions the winner is whoever is best. Not sure how the Grammy people decide that (sales might make sense from some perspectives). Wouldn't it be a bigger problem if they picked winners based on genitals or skin or nationality or beliefs?

It dosnt have anything to do whit the german culture, its is more about personal taste or something,
There isnt the one "German" whe are a Country of many diverent peaple whit diverent lifes, tastes,.. , whe arend the "Krauts" anymore, whe also eat kebab, pizza, pasta etc..

And lots of Peaple in Amerika and Great Britania also likes "Sauerkraut" and "Sausage",

Personaly, i dotnt like "Sauerkraut", only the Sausage (Würstchen) in it,

Seems like i have to search for Ed Sheeran in Apple Musik if he is that good,
My Musik Taste is actually pretty "interessting", From Beatles, over Jethro Tull, up to Eminem, Iron Maiden,..
Far be it to discourage you from checking out Ed Sheeran, but in my experience of his music, 'interesting' is not a term I could ever apply to it.

If you want to discover new artists in the 'man with a guitar and voice' genre, I can recommend Jeff Buckley. Most people get in the the younger Buckley due to his cover/rework of Leonard Cohen's Hallelujah which was released after Buckley died, but for me it wasn't until I heard his first single, 'Grace' that I really got him. The unusual chord progressions are what did it for me, and it might also be an in for you as it has some heavy metal production work on top of it.

And because he only released the one full length album before he clocked it, collecting him isn't too costly, unless you really go for him and end up looking for limited release EPs and 7-inch singles and all of that stuff (but I guess that can apply to most artists too).

It haven’t anything to do whit bad taste I don’t like Sauerkraut , it’s it soured taste ..

So whe can say it’s the bad taste of the sauerkraut, not mine ..

It haven’t anything to do whit bad taste I don’t like Sauerkraut , it’s it soured taste ..

So whe can say it’s the bad taste of the sauerkraut, not mine ..
In case it was not obvious: I was joking (and I like Sauerkraut).

Back