The mobile version of the boards

On the mobile version, I can only see the avatars of dflemstr, LeChuck and bosbeetle (in this topic). The others either don't have an avatar, or it's simply missing. I couldn't see my own in another topic and I uploaded mine to the board.

Did you upload your avatars somewhere and linked to them? That's the only reason I can think of why this would happen.

Also, there's an iPhone "IP.Board" app. Same thing happens there.

Edit: tried linking from picasaweb, but the url is too long. :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
On the mobile version, I can only see the avatars of dflemstr, LeChuck and bosbeetle (in this topic). The others either don't have an avatar, or it's simply missing. I couldn't see my own in another topic and I uploaded mine to the board.

Did you upload your avatars somewhere and linked to them? That's the only reason I can think of why this would happen.

Also, there's an iPhone "IP.Board" app. Same thing happens there.

Edit: tried linking from picasaweb, but the url is too long. :huh:
Try uploading it as your photo

I really like it. I use it on my desktop in a narrow window on the side of the screen; and of course on my iPhone. I've never bothered with the app as I'm uninterested in lots of apps for different web sites. It's a very usable, clean interface though. Much better than a lot of mobile forum versions, normally - I usually just disable them and use the normal version instead.

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks and works nice on the iPhone, only one thing I don't think I can access my profile and settings from the mobile version, can I?

Tried the top right menu icon but it didn't offer these as menu items, I had to use the juggle button at footer and select full version to then get profile menu from top menu.

Is it missing or I not find it?

There is a missing "•" at the footer of this mobile version, between "full version" and "search".. You can see on dflemstr image in first post.

Minor overlook I know, but you know how it is sometimes when you notice things you can't stop noticing it :)

...I need my pandora eh, worry about some big boss levels instead.

Back