The mobile version of the boards

dflemstr

It's a ball.
Website
Visit site
You should check it out.

snap20100827152729.png

Last edited by a moderator:
it looks clean... like it. with a few modifications it would even be useful on a big screen.

any way to force it to show teh mobile version? my desire is setup to show the full version if there's the option, but surely there has to be something like m.boards.openpandora.org (not that, already tried)

any way to force it to show teh mobile version? my desire is setup to show the full version if there's the option, but surely there has to be something like m.boards.openpandora.org (not that, already tried)

You should be able to select the mobile version in your profile... I'll check if there is a quick changing tool available.

Nice thanks for that BLACKALiCE, was surfing on my phone and it looked exactly the same as my desktop.

I really should try to explore a little more :lol:

Is there a way the pandora can be defaulting to mobile versions of websites (if they give the option) also this boards its not so nice to switch all the time, something like inlog sessions or something would be handy so I have the full layout on my PC and the mobile on the pandora.

Is there a way the pandora can be defaulting to mobile versions of websites (if they give the option) also this boards its not so nice to switch all the time, something like inlog sessions or something would be handy so I have the full layout on my PC and the mobile on the pandora.
In the case of firefox, there is an addon for user agent changing. Something like User Agent Changer.

Back