The human race reaches an all time low

If this is completely tru and not just dramatization, a dolphin breathes air, how did it die?

It could easily be true- people can do very daft things sometimes when they congregate in large numbers- this selfie obsession and the need to constantly take photos of evrything is completely beyond me.
Whilst a person could be enjoying the moment, instead they are perpetually cataloging.
It's evidence of the negative behavioral effects of techhology, facebook, smart phones etc, imo.

I have actually seen a couple strolling in the evening with a camera phone attached to a selfie stick. They filmed them selves as they were walking and for quite some time.

It looked utterly absurd to me but perhaps normal to them?

Reactions: ___
What a waste. They should have eaten it.

That sounds more twisted than it is. It is something my Grandfather taught me. If you kill an animal to eat it that's OK. To kill something without eating it is disrespectful and wrong.

So, what does baby dolphin taste like anyway?

@Grench, I agree in some ways, at least give the death (and torture) some value other than "LOLZ, LOOK @ MEEE WIF A BABEE DOLFEN!!!!!!!! Oh noes, we killed it by pulling it out of the water and passing it around to take pics wif. Frowny face."

Yes, the death is significant. Extinction happens one death at a time. And people look at me like I am the asshole when I say the human population needs to be drastically reduced.

The only selfie I want to see is the guy holding one of these beach-goers under water.

If this is completely tru and not just dramatization, a dolphin breathes air, how did it die?

Could be that its organs crushes under its own weight. Because they haven't adapted to people being stupid in this rather new way.

However it seems all mammals are subjectible to death when selfie-taking, so there is hope. Hope that this problem can be cured at its root origin.

Last edited:
The only selfie I want to see is the guy holding one of these beach-goers under water.

Could be that its organs crushes under its own weight. Because they haven't adapted to people being stupid in this rather new way.

However it seems all mammals are subjectible to death when selfie-taking, so there is hope. Hope that this problem can be cured at its root origin.

Right you are:
http://www.oddee.com/item_99327.aspx
http://www.parentsociety.com/most-viral/people-who-died-while-taking-selfies/
http://www.cnet.com/news/tourist-di...ng-a-selfie-report-says/?_escaped_fragment_=#!

It could easily be true- people can do very daft things sometimes when they congregate in large numbers- this selfie obsession and the need to constantly take photos of evrything is completely beyond me.
Whilst a person could be enjoying the moment, instead they are perpetually cataloging.
It's evidence of the negative behavioral effects of techhology, facebook, smart phones etc, imo.
I think a large number of people lack a strong sense of identity and thus end up living for the approval of the masses rather than pursuing their own goals. The whole social network, selfie-culture feeds directly into this and scales it up to global scale.

Humans are social animals, there is nothing wrong with sharing some experiences but it should not become defining for who you are (<edit> in the sense of being the driving force of why to have the experiences to begin with</edit>). It seems that balance is lost to many these days.

Last edited:
Not only that, it also died so Gizmodo luckily has more content to earn money from ads.

Yay...

Back