The Good Shopping Guide

Okay, I was thinking we could collate all the great prices/sources that we find for Pandora related items.

Here's my contribution:

Region: UK
Source: A to Z
Item: S-Video Scart Block
Price: 99p

Region: UK
Source: Gamestation
Item: SNES controller
Price: £2

I added some of these to huufarted's thread back at GP32X, and I believe some of them got added to the wiki page associated with said thread, but here they are again (in a format more suited to this thread :p);

Item: NES and SNES to USB adapters
Price: $22 USD each
(Note: Also offers various DIY USB conversion kits at $17 USD each.)

Item: Mega Drive/Genesis, Master System, and miscellaneous Atari controllers to USB adapter
Price: $25.99 CAD each
(Note: Also offers various USB DIY conversion kits, preprogrammed chips, circuits, et al, at various prices.)

Item: Various USB controller adapters (covering PSX, PS2, Xbox, Dreamcast, and GameCube, in varying combinations)
Price: Ranges between $8.90 to $16.90 USD

Item: Pack of five screen protection films for Archos 605 WiFi
Price: £3.95

Item: Pack of six microfibre cloths
Price: $1.98

Item: Mini (laptop-style) USB keyboard
Price: £3.99

I hope these might be useful to someone. :p

GEE THANKS V

THAT MAKES THIS TOPIC COMPLETELY USELESS

SEEING AS HOW NEWEGG HAS ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING AND EUROPEANS DON'T EXIST

Kyosys said:
GEE THANKS V

THAT MAKES THIS TOPIC COMPLETELY USELESS

SEEING AS HOW NEWEGG HAS ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING AND EUROPEANS DON'T EXIST
I HAVE COMPILED A COMPLETE GUIDE TO GETTING ALL THE BEST DEALS IN THE US

gisborne said:
16GB Class 6 SDHC $30

Can we RAID a pair of these for bodacious speed?
It wouldn't get you any worthwhile speed increase, unfortunately. It might even be slower. Link

Last edited by a moderator:
Are Transcend cards any good? That price seems so low compared to the competition it's got me wondering what's wrong with it.

Oldgamer said:
Are Transcend cards any good? That price seems so low compared to the competition it's got me wondering what's wrong with it.

Well, they're certainly not top-tier, but I don't recall hearing many compaints about them.

-God Ginrai

God Ginrai said:
Oldgamer said:

Well, they're certainly not top-tier, but I don't recall hearing many compaints about them.

-God Ginrai

I've just had a quick flick through my SD collection (a couple of 2 gigs, a couple of 1 gigs, a 4 gig, a 512Mib(micro MMC wish SD adapter, and a 128Mib) and it appears that they are actually ALL Transcend. I knew most of them were but was a little surprised to find they all are.

They're from 6 months to about 4 years old, and I've never had a single problem with any of them. Looks like I'll be heading Amazon's way in a few more weeks :D

Back