The Girl In The Red Shirt

EvilDragon said:
Umm... I can tell she's been at the Games Convention with the Pandora today...

Wait a second... Wait a second. Has anyone ever seen "ED" in real life? What if Pandora Girl *IS* EvilDragon?!?!

Last edited by a moderator:
chad78 said:
EvilDragon said:

Wait a second... Wait a second. Has anyone ever seen "ED" in real life? What if Pandora Girl *IS* EvilDragon?!?!
Maybe you missed this pic.

x68000 said:
Rumour has it that the lady in red may be Ed's bird, also heard that she goes cheep!

Seriously though, it is a bit on the creepy, stalkerish side asking about stuff like this - just like when stacks of guys (and maybe some girls) were drooling over Anna from GPH for months.

@banjeed - What part of this girls 'apperance and attire' makes her look as if she is English??????
Haha!! Truth is, I spent the better part of High school (college to some of you) in England and remember "dressing up" for parties and events were interpreted very differently by the girls in England (usually much classier in England). I just couldn't picture an American girl wearing that shirt, and know that a greater portion of this community is English, so thought I'd chime in.

chad78 said:
Actually, I had asked the question long ago. Ed's answer was "She's the mysterious Ms. Pandora."

http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?s=&am...st&p=608288

Translates as "I'm the orginal stalker noob"

chad78 said:
EvilDragon said:

What goes on inside your head mate? I'm betting hundreds of portable devices all crashing into each other.

quadomatic said:
How come I seem to be the only person who thinks its cool that Pandora is at Leipzig GC in some form?
I'm disturbed by the lack of reaction to this too.

IT'S JUST A GIRL.

Now, more juicy Leipzig details pls!

[edit] Anyone know what trade name ED would be exhibiting under?

Trawl das index (never mind borked looking link, it still works): [1]=YToyOntzOjE4OiJzZWFyY2hfZmlyc3RsZXR0ZXIiO3M6MzoiQS1EIjtzOjc6ImNvbW1hbmQiO3M6MjI6InNob3dFdmVudEV4aGliaXRvckxpc3QiO30=&output=mobile]here.

banjeed said:
x68000 said:
Rumour has it that the lady in red may be Ed's bird, also heard that she goes cheep!

Seriously though, it is a bit on the creepy, stalkerish side asking about stuff like this - just like when stacks of guys (and maybe some girls) were drooling over Anna from GPH for months.

@banjeed - What part of this girls 'apperance and attire' makes her look as if she is English??????
Haha!! Truth is, I spent the better part of High school (college to some of you) in England and remember "dressing up" for parties and events were interpreted very differently by the girls in England (usually much classier in England). I just couldn't picture an American girl wearing that shirt, and know that a greater portion of this community is English, so thought I'd chime in.

Looking at it myself, it looks more US than UK, like somthing you would see someone wearing on the Jerry Spinger Show!

Fashion, generally speaking is far sharper in western europe than it is in north america.

btw.......................................Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry!

TaG said:
chad78 said:
EvilDragon said:

Well, would you look at that. If these guys would put down the forks and get to work already, I would have my pandora by now.

TaG said:
Indeed I did miss that pic. That was way back when - before I got really involved in the forum.

Unfathomable Depths said:
Translates as "I'm the orginal stalker, noob"
There - I fixed it for you.

Gruso said:
IT'S JUST A GIRL.
Correction, it's possible proof that, despite all logic and common sense to the contrary, there are in fact girls on the internet. :lol:
Unless it's a shoop, of course.

you're all dumb and I'm sock!!! Firefox is awesome and Dell keys suck. GetNaked!

EvilDragon said:
Oh, what a shame. I can't get on this convention. I really want to see real Pandora and one (maybe more) of originating developer and maybe even touch Pandora surface.

We were only at the GC yesterday, not as exhibitor, but to meet with magazines, some forum members, etc.

It REALLY had been a successful day. More detailed report soon :)

EvilDragon said:
We were only at the GC yesterday, not as exhibitor, but to meet with magazines, some forum members, etc.

It REALLY had been a successful day. More detailed report soon :)
Get to the point, was the red girl there? ;)

Thanks ED, I'll assume it'll be blogged?

well, the picture is shot from above, everyone looks a bit strange from above, so thats not a sign for her being britain or american, she could perhaps also still be ED.. just imagine him removing his glasses
mfk-craig-evilhong.jpg

... or in a red dress (i thought it would be better i dont put him in ;) )

greets Simon

Back