The Final Revision

@matzesu If all you want are gaming controls and not the keyboard why not just get a cheaper android handheld?
I tried it with game controler+smartphone. On android, the storage is a mess. No removable SD card either so you're pretty limited actually. Oh and android is clearly not a functionnal OS at all. Works for phone call and that's it.

I tried it with game controler+smartphone. On android, the storage is a mess. No removable SD card either so you're pretty limited actually. Oh and android is clearly not a functionnal OS at all. Works for phone call and that's it.

I use the Sony Xperia Play these Days.
Yes its slow,Yes it have not much Ram...
...but i managed Whatsapp,Telegram,SMS,Phone Calls and GBC/PSX Emulator on it with Android KitKat :)

It fit wonderfully in my Pocket,Slim Android 4.4 work fine,I can Messaging with it and everytime Play a Game.
I played Final Fantasy 8 complete on this Device and now i am on Final Fantasy IX on Disc3 :D

It's been a long time since this project started, and seeing how it might be drawing close to being delivered it's made me think how little I actually know about the development of any device I own; To the keyboard that I'm typing this on to the screen, it's easy to forget there's a history.
I know that nothing is set in stone, yet still; The day I get to hold a Pyra in my hands will hopefully be like a slow-motion action scene with huge Linux dragons and open source explosions, and when it boots up watching it all come together. At last, finally.

Two more months might not be forever, anymore.

Wait a dingly, I heard that two months ago :confused:

while(true) {
bF8Q7kUJ.jpg
;
}

Hm, not sure why they're not working. The stalker itself is.
Guess it's time to ask the developer :D

There seems to be something weird with dragonbox.de's certificate... If I open the page with Firefox, it's fine, but if I do it with Python or curl, it fails validation - both on EvilDragon's server and at home :confused:

Code:
alec@rhea:~$ curl https://www.dragonbox.de/en/
curl: (60) SSL certificate problem: unable to get local issuer certificate
More details here: https://curl.haxx.se/docs/sslcerts.html

The other domains are fine, though - even with the newly-issued certificate for stalker.openpandora.org.
[doublepost=1533698237,1533696158][/doublepost]@EvilDragon - there's also another issue I noticed, and I sent you an email to your @openpandora.org address.

Maybe curl has some issues with SNI.
When testing the certificate chains with openssl s_client you get these info:

~$ openssl s_client -connect pyra-handheld.com:443
CONNECTED(00000003)
depth=2 O = Digital Signature Trust Co., CN = DST Root CA X3
verify return:1
depth=1 C = US, O = Let's Encrypt, CN = Let's Encrypt Authority X3
depth=0 CN = mail.openpandora.org
---
Certificate chain
0 s:/CN=mail.openpandora.org
i:/C=US/O=Let's Encrypt/CN=Let's Encrypt Authority X3
1 s:/C=US/O=Let's Encrypt/CN=Let's Encrypt Authority X3
i:/O=Digital Signature Trust Co./CN=DST Root CA X3
---
When calling curl with pyra-handheld.com URL and getting back a cert chain based on openpandora.org it may fail.

When calling openssl s_client with SNI resolution enabled you get the right cert chain.

~$ openssl s_client -connect pyra-handheld.com:443 -servername=pyra-handheld.com
CONNECTED(00000003)
depth=2 C = US, O = DigiCert Inc, OU = www.digicert.com, CN = DigiCert Global Root G2
depth=1 C = US, O = DigiCert Inc, OU = www.digicert.com, CN = Thawte TLS RSA CA G1
depth=0 CN = *.pyra-handheld.com
---
Certificate chain
0 s:/CN=*.pyra-handheld.com
i:/C=US/O=DigiCert Inc/OU=www.digicert.com/CN=Thawte TLS RSA CA G1
1 s:/C=US/O=DigiCert Inc/OU=www.digicert.com/CN=Thawte TLS RSA CA G1
i:/C=US/O=DigiCert Inc/OU=www.digicert.com/CN=DigiCert Global Root G2
---​

Okay, VirtualMin tried to give dragonbox.de a Let's Encrypt-certificate, even though I have a paid one there.
The problem was: It kept the old chain certificate - so it was a bad mix!

It's now fixed, and the Preorder status is working again. Everything should be fine now.

The 'more info on this list' mailman page on port 117 still present certificate errors for me, but I remembered now I have this link in my history which might be of use to others:
https://www.pyra-handheld.com/pipermail/kernel/

It doesn't give me any cert errors, and it gives you access to all of the monthly index pages. I can't find any way to that page from the actual index pages, so I always have to go back there, or hope I type enough that my browser history finds the page for me, perhaps it's linked from the page that errors. But if you start there then use your browser's back button to always get back there when you want to check the next month, you should be fine.

The mailing list uses it's own certification which doesn't seem to be too easy to change :/

Okay, that's understandable, and as I say largely workroundable for me at least.

The good news is my testing shows I can now use curl to download the front page of the dragonbox shop in english, either without supplying a certificate or with curl -cacert /etc/ca-certificates/extracted/cadir/DigiCert_Global_Root_G2.pem (which is the root cert suggested by firefox, the other day it was saying it was using a Let's Encrypt certificate based on the DST Root CA X3, but that didn't work in curl)

Back