The Communication Cube

Live in Paris , dream in Spanish , think in Italian , Speak in English , own guns like an American , develop budget computers like an Indian , make Android tablets like the Chinese , mine copper like a Brazilian , own cars like a Bolivian , cuss like a Canadian , LIVE like a South Korean .

*STRETCHES* It's been a while since I've visited these wonderful boards, what's been going on? There's a box on the right side of the page to donate so that original pre-orders can get shipped? I'm confused now.

What are you confused about?
The state of the community. What's going on around here? Did Craig leave the project?

Pretty much.

Craig is currently working on the iCP2, but has no interest in the pandora or any hypothetical successor.

ED has paid off his own preorders and is using profits from dragonbox and donated funds to pay off what's left of Craig's queue.

Craig has refused to give his customer data to ED, so ED is only asking for the addresses of customers who's pandoras he can afford to ship immediately, a few at a time.

TV-out cables will be happening soon.

Otherwise, stuff is happening.

We have a DS emulator, flash that works better that the old one, an openbox port and displaylink working

Probably the best way to find stuff out is to keep an eye on new threads as they pop up (also the repo)

General community feeling has swung against Craig on the grounds that he unjustly attacks ED for the pandora's problems while being unhelpful himself.

Perhaps this bad feeling  is unfair:

http://boards.openpandora.org/index.php/topic/12566-final-preorders-action-required/page-4

Last edited by a moderator:
Back