The Communication Cube

^I hear that. We're converting our accounting software to the next generation, and it's screwing with our financial statements. There was one particularly bad issue with one of the formulas. My boss called support and found out their formulas work in a single pass, so a cell cannot reference any cells below it. The new package has been

The weather started being crappy around Tuesday. I wonder how tomorrow will look. We're playing down at one of the local parks for a craft fair if the weather clears up. Sometimes it feels nice to get out and play. But I feel like I could be more productive doing something else.

I just watched Craig's 2010 Christmas vid ... Why did he have 2 bottles of vodka ?

Why did he have 2 bottles of vodka ?
err ? that's because it's Craigix. You need to learn to know the guy
Yes but alcohol makes the body colder even though it gives you a sensation of being warm so probably not the best idea when there's a foot of snow . Although Im not going to tell a grown man what to do

A wild XBOX 360 appeared.

cheap-xbox-360-deal.jpg

A wild text box has appeared

Last edited by a moderator:
The official XBox Play & Charge kit for the Xbox360 is total crap. It doesn't charge batteries at all if there's a Y in the name of the day. To get it to work properly you have to jiggle the joypad connecter until it sits just right and the red light comes on. If the green light stays on, you've not done it properly. Total PITA.

I bought a couple of these - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2X-3600mAh-Rechargeable-Battery-Pack-USB-Charger-Cable-for-Xbo-/350571931899?pt=Video_Games_Accessories&hash=item519fb728fb and they are fantastic.

The official XBox Play & Charge kit for the Xbox360 is total crap. It doesn't charge batteries at all if there's a Y in the name of the day. To get it to work properly you have to jiggle the joypad connecter until it sits just right and the red light comes on. If the green light stays on, you've not done it properly. Total PITA.

You're not wrong, luckily I was given it as a gift and didn't waste my own money on it + thanks for the recommendation.

Hey guys, I'm running a campaign to try to get to PAX Prime, you can check it out here. If I make it, is there anything you guys want me to try doing, like hugging your favorite dev if I can find him?

Back