The Communication Cube

To be honest I'm not that familiar with the concept of the hydrogen internal combustion engine, but wilipedia has pages containing lists of cars of both types.
and

To be honest, the hydrogen internal combustion engine page contains a lot more university explorations. with the only proper company having a proper go was Mazda, while Fuel Cells have attracted more Japanese and Korean manufacturers, but personally I've still never noticed seeing a hyrogen filling station. I think there's only one in this country in Norfolk or somewhere like that.

Last edited:
Koran manufacturers

87-007-1-lg.jpg

Indoctrinate the new generations using TV, Internet and state funded schooling... and you can switch in one generation. Which reminds me of the smoking lobbies, that, in order to survive, reinvented themselves for the new generation: e-smoking with a flavour.
They didn't, not coming from them. They try to survive by lobbying politicians to make laws to treat vaping products like tobacco products.
I don't expect that current cars will be illegal after 2035, I think the infrastructure will slowly die off causing people to prefer other type of cars that are more easy to use and have better support.
Back to getting gasoline from the pharmacy then.

The big issue whit vaping is that you have a Electric Heater too near to a big Batterie as these devices should be only a big bigger than a Cigarette,
At least you dont have to breath the fumes of burned Tobacco, but i dont think its that healty..

Maybe if i had startet to Smoke i would vapor now, but as i never startet it, i dont care much about it..

Im happy that now in Germany, Smoking is banned in Restaurants, but there are a lot Smokers who still smoke at home when Children or others are near..

There where still be Diesel after 2035, and if its more expensive, dont care as its just for a Hobby Truck ^^

Im looking forward to my Future Cybervan, i realy hope its got the same Room Inside as my Current Van: I have my Beeceeper Cloths in one Big Green Plastic Box, and its fits even when i have the Van in "Passenger Mode"..

Guys, I had the new Papa Bowls from Papa John's today. Basically, for the price of a pizza, I got a pizza without any crust. I can pretend I'm dieting when really, I'm just bad with money.

Malboro has invested in Juul, a e-cig company that went to schools to teach children about vaping.
If nothing changed, the past few years, Big Tobacco only invented smoldering devices to answer vaping, trying to have it look equivalent.
At least you dont have to breath the fumes of burned Tobacco, but i dont think its that healty..
Vaping is not meant as medicine. It's meant to provide a means of harm reduction for those that cannot get off the smokes with other alternatives or cold turkey.
Imaging someone smokes a pack a day for decades of cigarette-like products made from some other plant that has no nicotine. But that other plant gets processed just the same way. I'd claim that person would pretty much be at the same risk as any regular smoker. And that part of the inhalant gets dropped, when switching to vaping.
Or the other way around, imaging caffeine could only be consumed by burning something and inhaling the smoke. I'm pretty sure caffeine junkies would just be what smokers are now.
With vaping other/new substances get inhaled, of course. They tried to make everyone scared of inhaling food flavours. Really? Then I fear for all the cooks in the world. You cannot smell a strawberry without inhaling its aromas.
So all that's left to worry about are the carrier substances. Those get vaporized all over audiences in clubs and at concerts and those practices are yet to be forbidden.
I think the only thing that might be a problem - aside nicotine, that I'd classify just like caffeine - is that one of the usual carrier solutions (PG) binds water. When I vape a bit much in a short timeframe, my airways feel dry, irritated even sometimes. Though an extra sip of water tends to compensate for that.
For those who use devices, with which they produce big clouds, that very quickly gets way to irritating. That automatically makes them reduce or fully leave out PG in their liquids.
IMHO, all those laws that get passed to slow down the market for vaping or make vaping more expensive and discourage smokers from making the switch are a huge disservice to the smoking population, their health, and in effect the healthcare system and thus the people.
I had made the switch mid 2016, I'm off smokes. For me the new laws are just annoying. But I probably wouldn't have tried, if it hadn't also been way cheaper then smoking.
Maybe if i had startet to Smoke i would vapor now, but as i never startet it, i dont care much about it..
Good. It's only meant for hopefully-soon-to-be ex-smokers. It's function is that of nicotine patches or gums, but in contrast to those with a rather good success rate. And if there's no drive to use it to quit nicotine all the way - like in my case - at least one stops inhaling the gases and particles of burned stuff.

As a beekeeper I get enough smoke from the Smoker, so I don’t have to smoke Nikotine ^^
Today I wanted to try my Firesteel, so I enlightet the Smoker whit it..
whe have Zunder Plates from our store so some Sparks from the Steel and it worked surprisely awesome , better than whit a lighter ..

I was seriously considering buying alcohol just now. I just want a new direction for my life. Obesity and psychiatric medication have already destroyed half my liver though; I should probably protect what’s left.

• Sad
Reactions: rSl
As a beekeeper I get enough smoke from the Smoker, so I don’t have to smoke Nikotine ^^
I just realised I never knew: what's in that smoke used to repel bees ? Does just any smoke do ? From burning paper or cardboard or any wood ? Or is it some chemical or some aromatic plant or something ?
I was seriously considering buying alcohol just now. I just want a new direction for my life. Obesity and psychiatric medication have already destroyed half my liver though; I should probably protect what’s left.
I guess it depends. Did you ever drink alcohol before ? If so then it wouldn't be any new direction for your life. You've tried it and together with everything else it brought you here.
If you haven't tried, well maybe don't. Some alcoholic drinks are tastier than others, but you may find some that taste good to you and it's addictive (despite any empty promises in hangovers) and the fewer dependences one has the better.
And I'm no doctor but I think you're right: alcohol is bad for health in either any dosage or almost any. And I don't think you'd find a way to direct all of it to the half of your liver that's already destroyed, so better play it safe.
You can always fill an empty liquor bottle with water, pour it in a fancy glass and drink from it as you imagine your drunkiness. I don't think you lack imagination, so you don't need alcohol.
Many medications are incompatible with alcohol, so if you ever decide to drink alcohol you should consult your doctor before (to see whether it's ok or he advises against alcohol or removes the medication).
Too much trouble. Just drink tea, or juice or water.

Well whit the Smoke, whe let the Bees think there is a Wood Fire; they go to other tasks than stacking us as intruders, so whe can work much more chill .. it’s don’t matter what stuff you burn, but at best some try wood scraps or something, Tobacco would also work, but it’s quite expensive ..

The Vulcano in the Eifel is quite dangourous, as they where quite big, so hopefully they want break out in the near future..

I switched to just plain water a few years back. Our tap water is drinkable and taste just fine, which isn't the case in every country. So it's an option I don't really have to think about when thirsty.
Switching between sugar, caffeine and alcohol might not be the best set of options. I guess the sugary/sweet drinks (fruit-juice, soda's) are worst as you don't always perceive them as drinks that have to regulated compared to alcohol, which you usually automatically are more aware of when drinking. You should obviously do what you think is best. But not drinking sweet/sugary drinks could be an easy step to remove a constant supply of sugar to your body.

I also read having a feeling of purpose in your life could really help with your mental state which also helps with motivation to get out of existing unhealthy situations. Obviously that is easier said than done, but it's one of the reasons people get into a religion (to get this higher purpose in life). No religion is needed though, most people can be motivated by caring for their family or to prevent a sure path to early death (like with heavy drug abuse). Always good to check if there is a root cause of problems and see if you can address those.
Personally I, sometimes, think about how small the chance was you actually got conceived. It's like the complete world would have a contest to select the best person to send to a new planet. And you are that person, you should make the best of it and not let those others that didn't make it proud (although they all died and they aren't present to notice if you do a good job, but it's more the idea obviously).

The Vulcano in the Eifel is quite dangourous, as they where quite big, so hopefully they want break out in the near future..
The original eruption was terrible so you wouldn't want it to happen again. But according to the documentary it's due already. And with all the recent events it wouldn't be a big surprise if worst of the worst was added on top.
As it's not erupted for hundredths of years already, lets hope it will stay that way.

Well I thought I’m save in Germany from quite the worst things other country’s got, but whe have a big vulkano, tornados, etc all the funny things .. ^^

So? Other realities aren't relevant.
Sure, but in this reality you exist and have to opportunity to make choices, so you either make the best of it or you don't. It's a matter of perspective I guess.
If it's a reference to parallel time-lines where all choices are made: you just have to hope you're in the most positive one for you.

More like, that you've been born is a given, _you_ couldn't have it any other way. Or, it happened, take it or leave it. Or, things happen, for other things have happend, that's all the universe cares about - certainly not about, what you think of it.
Or, on one hand there's the current situation and from there there are possibilities and partly you have control over what possibilities will be actualized. On the other hand, there are your expectations. Those influence what possibilities you're gonna try to actualize and hand in hand with the first thing and before the background of other actors in the same situation (regarding this here abstraction) decide your (dis-)satisfaction. So, the most influence on your future happiness you have through the expectations you choose. Choose whisely!

Back