The Communication Cube

Just forgott to say: Happy Indipendence Day to all US Americans ^^ I wonder why there was no tweet until now? Maybe its because of the Time Warp they have...

Some white guy near Chicago decided to celebrate America Day by killing at least six people with a gun at a parade. Doesn’t get more American than that.

• Angry
Reactions: rSl
Doesn’t get more American than that.

1mIWK94v.jpg

Some white guy near Chicago decided to celebrate America Day by killing at least six people with a gun at a parade. Doesn’t get more American than that.

You write that as if you consider it normal for your country... :O

You write that as if you consider it normal for your country... :O
Well, we did have two other mass shootings just a month or so ago. One in New York where ten people were killed in a grocery store, and one in Texas where 19 kids and two teachers were killed in an elementary school.

Hint to UKers: Julian Assange for PM. (not that I love the character, but a victim needs vindication, an at least I trust him to fix end to end encryption nonsense legislation).
Hint to USAers: get rid of your 2nd amendment. Then you'll have proved mass shootings are not the American way (or was it the American dream?). Bury the Far West hype already and stop burying children.
Hint to the rest: Let's not think we're any better but keep trying to be.

This guy mentions seeing the history of humanity on earth, but conveniently doesn’t say more about it. This part interests me though:
Incarnation was too many hells for me. I am always terrified of incarnation. I was offered to be scattered like dust into several different times and places if I passed through a presented portal. If I went through there, it was presented as being the destruction of my soul, like recycling. I would become many smaller more basic life forms, or I could come back to my 21-year-old body. I came back to my body.
So your soul can be recycled into something non-human. Interesting.

So your soul can be recycled into something non-human. Interesting.
I don't know much about religions but I had this notion than some (hinduism???) had this notion of you reincarnating in higher or lower life forms depending on how well you used your life, with the end goal being reaching some kind of illumination or bodyless existence or something. I may be mixing concepts, no offense meant to anyone.
I always thought for that to work people had to somehow keep the faith while reincarnating in different species, and since my atheist pov, other species may have their own ideas of what a superior life form is, so assuming you want to reincarnate in better and better humans and reach nirvana, once you were say a dolphin or a crow or an olive tree, maybe your concept of higher life form changed, and you considered reincarnating in human as demotion (humans? they're dirty, can't fly, can't live thousands of years, swim pitifully! who wants to be human?).
No idea.

Back