The Communication Cube

or maybe one of this minions

woQ97iNF.jpg

@Null oh man... so it's edible?
I used it too. I wrote down: "Cat on one leg" that are creepy images.

My Pyra arrived. Photo's gotta wait. There seems no web browser to be pre-installed and apt and synaptic error out, for there seems to be a problem with setting/claiming locks in the filesystem (Only fiddled a bit with it, before going to sleep).

@Djoga'Ro At first I wanted to cheer, then it was like... oh... then I was like "I'll reply with a Flash Gordon youtube video", but then you went to sleep. Happy charging!

@FBnil 't was more like staying up a few hours longer than planned waiting for the shipment, fiddling a bit, to bed, posting that after, breakfast while watching Evil, then working all day. I won't fiddle more that soon I fear. Trying to make myself free on Friday, while I'm working on the latest asked-for UI additions, while there'll be a field test of our first proper device with the first paying customer next week, while my frontend/operator's app has properly only ever been tested against mock-ups.

Looks like it’s going to rain here. Even worse, they say it could rain on America Day. My city had fireworks planned.

Looks like it’s going to rain here. Even worse, they say it could rain on America Day. My city had fireworks planned.
Rain can't stop fireworks, unless if floods the fixerworks tubes, I guess. Have you never seen the fireworks from London at new years? Rains there most years*

* May not be literally true, but it feels like that.

Even if fireworks would be cancelled due to rain, rain is a bigger blessing than fireworks. Well maybe I'm biased and it depends on the climate in each place, but as long as it doesn't pour and it's a nice fertile, forest-fire preventing rain, let it rain.
Just go out with your flags or what have you and celebrate the rain.

Back