The Communication Cube

I go grocery shopping in half an hour. I almost considered bumping my grocery thread, but I’m not looking for any advice this time. I’m just gonna get stuff that’s easy to make. I’ll probably get a bag of fifty Totino’s Pizza Rolls and eat them all at once, like the walrus I am.

I’m just gonna get stuff that’s easy to make.

a157ca7822a82968c533508b.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: rSl
It’s supposed to get up to 97 degrees here on Tuesday, then 98 on Wednesday and Thursday.

Fortunately, I have a plan. It’s called “stay inside”.

Reactions: rSl
I wonder if there is a Automatically Celsius/Farenheit Calculation Tool available for the Board Software, would make things much more Easy..
but whe had this discussion quite often..
97 is just 3 lower than the boiling point of water..

I have an Idea for a new Keyboard Tread , as I have now one more (according to the what have you bought recently tread) , but I can’t post pictures yet , maybe on Thursday as there is a Christian Hollyday then ..

After all that hype, it didn’t come close to 100 today, due to a morning rainstorm that the weatherman didn’t see coming. I think maybe we hit 95.

They say 97 tomorrow, but they also say to watch out for more storms. There’s no telling what it’ll be like when my dad comes over tomorrow.

Only ED or maybe one of this minions is able to video his pyra leaving the shop. I guess you're asking for videos of the parcel arriving which happens at some point later.

Edit: Fixed meaning.

Last edited:
I probably won't have my phone at hand, when the courier arrives, but I can take a picture of the Pyra, with this forum on-screen and Djoga'Ro logged in, or something like that.

Back