The Communication Cube

Guys, it’s 1:20 am and I haven’t slept yet. I don’t think it’s anxiety though; I think it’s the Sun Drop I had with my dinner.

I slept great tonight since around 22:15 DST probably but I fasted yesterday and that often helps me sleep well. I also tend to sleep worse after days during which I eat bad food. Good sleep foods for me are all the tasty foods such as fruits, herbs, and vegan whole food salads.

Nothing stops conspiracy theories more than having police wear commemorative WEF patches during the conference:
commemorative_patch.JPG

Tropical Storm Agatha in the Pacific is expected to hit Mexico as a hurricane. I’ve been disappointed with the lack of activity in the Atlantic, but if this one goes well, it could cross over into the Gulf of Mexico and become Tropical Storm Alex.

I've seen someone tweet about sending letters stamped with stickers from bananas, it said that all letters were received without any problem.

I find it amusing that Alex didn’t officially become a tropical storm until after it had already passed Florida. At least Bermuda has a tropical storm to worry about.

Back