The Communication Cube

Look at these highs in the ten day forecast for my area.

Thu 75 Fri 75 Sat 81 Sun 87 Mon 88 Tue 88 Wed 89 Thu 92 Fri 93 Sat 94

And this is just May. This could be the summer I finally melt.

• Wow
Reactions: rSl
Look at these highs

wz2eHjhC.jpg

2qoahd.jpg

I have never played League of Legends. Last night I watched Arcane. All of it on one go. Boy is it good. What most stuck with me is the visual style. Watching this projected on my rough wallpaper makes it look like a painting on actual canvas. I am amazed. I can never tell whether I am watching real actors, an anime or 3D CG. It's a bloody genius mix of all of the three, brilliant in visual as well as auditory aesthetics. I've never seen CG done better. It is, in my 2022 eyes, perfect.

Yet another birthday for me to celebrate. :)

Luckily for my wallet all I have to do to celebrate this one is to watch her birthday stream, and possibly devour some cake. :cool:

I ordered $23 worth of delivery pizza from Domino’s. When the guy got here, I only had twenties, so I tried to pay with two twenties, but the guy said he didn’t have any change for my second twenty, and told me to keep it and not worry about it.

So, just so we’re all clear, Domino’s is best pizza chain. <3

I ordered $23 worth of delivery pizza from Domino’s. When the guy got here, I only had twenties, so I tried to pay with two twenties, but the guy said he didn’t have any change for my second twenty, and told me to keep it and not worry about it.

So, just so we’re all clear, Domino’s is best pizza chain. <3
First time reading I though you gave him 40 dollars but he stated he didn't have any change, but he also noted he could keep the change and you shouldn't worry about it.
Which confused me a bit, as you appeared to appreciate that action, probably due to his bravery of such a ballsy action.
Then I read it again and it made more sense, you gained $3. Nice.

While looking into drones I found this interesting reverse engineering project of the DJI FPV system

Guess I'll buy an RTF kit like the Cetus to get started. Hmm...

Back